Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine -

Bianca's POV

I could never blame Jace but I was worried that he might have ruined our plan. Right away Zayn turned on his heels and started to walk away. I handed Jace over to Stacy and ran after him, I hadn't come this far for nothing.

"Zayn! Wait, please!" I called in a slight panic, I needed Zayn for this he was my only hope, my chance in a life time if you will.

"You lied to me!" He spat but not out of range out of pure saddness, I saw the frown on his face deepen and his eyes grew sadder when I didn't respond.

"Zayn I didn't lie to you!" I declared, he was a frustrating person. "He called you his mom Bianca, what am I suppose to think?!"

He had a point but if he shut his mouth and let me explain then we wouldn't be in this predicament and he wouldn't feel so betrayed. "It just a nickname thing, Zayn I wouldn't lie to you. I mean I'm not a liar and you're my boyfriend how could I lie to you even if I wanted to?!" I lied, at this point I think everyone can agree that I am a very talented actress and an amazing liar.

He looked at me skeptically for a moment before he huffed out a breath. "You're right I'm sorry," he apologized to me as I took his hand in mine and laced our fingers together. "Now would you like to meet my nephew?" I breathed hoping he would say no but I already knew the answer, no bother fighting it.

"Sure," he chirped as we walked back over to my friends and Jace. I saw Trevor and JJ engaged in a conversation while Stacy was playing an odd game with Jace.

"Hi, I'm Zayn," he extened his hand over to Jake. Jake just looked at his hand for a minute and then back at me, I gave him one of those crazed evil eyes telling him to just take the damn hand and shake it and he eventually did.

"Jake," He took his hand back and went over to Stacy obviously wanting to get away from him and trust me if I could I would.

"Trevor," his annoyed tone was noted and Zayn gave him a lop sided look before shaking his hand probably thinking 'what could a hot, straight and rich boy of done?'

We walked over to join the rest of them and introduce Zayn to Stacy properly. "Stacy, biggest bi-" I cut her off with a loud and an obviously fake cough. "Zayn," he gave me a questionable look but didn't say anything.

"Banca!" Jace screamed and lifted his arms up gesturing for me to hold him, I picked him up with a smile I loved how he would call me 'Banca' instead of 'Bianca' it was just so cute. "Who is dat?" Jace tried to whisper in my ear but it came out as more of a yell in an attempted whisper way, everyone heard. "That's my friend Zayn," I smiled with a reply as I felt everyone's eyes on us.

"Mmm!" Jace jumped down making me jump back not expecting him to do that. "Banca is my mummy, I only like my day care friends and uncle Jake, aunt Stacy and dadda!" Jace yelled at Zayn and it was pretty cute I wish I could. He was already starting to act like us, he knew the way we had to act to survive in a sense.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to play a game with me," Zayn smiled not phased by his reply. I looked over to the British boy that I had to be 'smitten' with. "What kind of game?" Jace was looking quite skeptically at him. "Whatever game you want," Zayn extended his hand and led Jace away from us to go play thankfully out of ear shot.

"I can't stand it anymore! This is getting really annoying," I whined as I plopped down on the grass not caring about my outfit. The grass was pretty well dead because fall would be approaching soon, the leaves had started to turn and I couldn't help but think about the screwed up things that I have had to go through to be here. I wasn't even in a good place...