Chapter Three

Chapter Three  -

 Bianca's POV

  I called the day care center and took Jace earlier than I normally would have but I needed to explain to Zayn and I guess the boys about what happened the other night. I hulled my purse over my shoulder and knocked lightly on the door, I heard a faint 'why is someone here so early' even though it was two in the afternoon.

 The door opened exposing Liam in just boxer's, when he took in my apperance and realize that he was barely wearing anything he instantly blushed. "Hi Liam, you just get up?" I laughed quietly not wanting to wake the boys up. He was speakless at first but eventually found his voice, almost making the situation awkward.

 "Well I'm actually the only one up we normally sleep late," he paused before a thought crossed his mind. "What happened last night?" Before I could repsonse I heard two voices coming from behind Liam.

 "Blood hell Liam who is it at this hour?" Louis cried out. "Does no one sleep, what is wrong with humanity?!" Niall mumbled quite loudly. I chuckled at their words they must really sleep late.

 I laughed lightly as he opened the door wider exposing Louis and Niall with bags under their eyes, messy bed head and oh yeah they were in boxers as well. "Nice boxer's boys," I joked making fun of them as Liam stepped aside gesturing for me to step inside.

 I saw a crimson colour appear on Louis and Niall's cheeks. "Don't worry about it half of my best friends are guys they are like my brother's. And they didn't wear boxer's to bed," I tried to make them feel better. Comfort in a big thing when someone feels awkward, I really needed them to feel comfortable around me.

 Niall looked at me confused,"then they wear pajama's how is that worse?"

 "No, no, no, no trust me I wish. They don't wear clothes to sleep and then they like to walk around in their birthday suit, still haunts me." I laughed the last part was a lie though, some of their equiptment was quite nice.

 Their jaws just dropped making a quick giggle escape my lips. "Harry does the same thing, him and Zayn are still asleep. Don't count on Zayn getting up anytime soon, but we will keep you company!" Liam laughed.

 "Harry is suppose to be the flirt am I right?" I had a little devious plan, that if Zayn didn't wake up might go alright.

 "Yeah why?" Louis looked over at me confusely. "Don't worry about but be prepared to have a laugh. Is he a heavy sleeper?" I questioned them.

 Liam nodded,"where's Harry's room?" I questioned him, this was going to be good.

 Niall gave me a suspicous look before leading me down the hallway. "Just have the lads outside the door and keep quiet if you want a laugh after you can."

 I looked over at Harry he was sound asleep. I smiled evily, if I could break the ice with the boys and make them laugh I am one step closer to them becoming comfortable and friendly around me. In one swift movement I was next to Harry in his oversized bed. I grabbed his arm and threw it over my left hip, I ruffled my hair and let out a quiet,"Harry wake up." I nugded him playfully.

 He blinked a few times before his eyes ajusted and looked at me, his eye were as large as saucers as he looked down at me. "Did we-" I cut him off as I ruffled his curls.

 "Do it? Yeah, what are you saying to don't remeber?" I dramatically gasped. As long as I get Liam, Louis and Niall to laugh and get on their good side I'm happy.

 "No, no I just. It early and-" I cut him off again. "Wait do you have any underwear on?" This would look really bad if Zayn were to wake up.

 "Nope, but Zayn his my best mate I mean how I could I? How could you let this happen? And, and-" I cut him off from his painc.