Chapter Six

Chapter Six -

 Bianca's POV

 I cuddled into the warmth of whatever was next to me, for some odd reason it was cold in the room. I opened my eyes, looking around at my new and unfamiliar surroundings. I didn't freak out though I woke up in a lot of strange places before, I went to climb out of bed when my ankle got wobble and immense amount of pain in it and fell on my butt. I heard someone running down the hall, I looked up to see Liam standing before me.

 "Oh my God Bianca are you alright?" He looked at me before he came over extending his hand. I've had worse happen to me, I didn't need anyones assistance in my life so why should I take his hand I was fine before and I am now. I ignore it gripped the bed trying to pull myself up, it tramatically failed as I fell back on  the floor to have Harry come in the room.

 They both helped me up, I sung my arm around Liam's shoulder as he led me to the couch. Harry tried to carry me but I swatted him away,"where's Zayn?"

 "He thought you would sleep later so he's taking a shower, Louis and Niall are trying to re arrange Niall's room as well. that's a big fail," Harry explained.

 I plopped down on the couch and nodded,"thanks." I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Stacy's number. "Dude where are you?" She screamed into the phone, I pulled it back away from my ear suddenly not expecting that reaction.

 "Look I hurt my ankle-" She cut me off suddenly. "Wow when they say they are going to push you so hard that you won't be able to walk the next day they weren't kidding."

 I chuckled into the phone,"so I'm guessing you're at Zayn's place?" She added before I could respond.

 "How did you know?" I questioned her raising my eyebrow that she obviously couldn't see.

 "Well you always call me unless you're getting with a guy, busy with Jace or lost your phone charger. So I assumed the first one and Zayn would fit the bill." She cockily replied.

 "Yeah, but nothing happened look I will talk to you later and bring Jace home at around nine but make sure that he is asleep. Make sure to pay the day care director too when you pick him up." I sternly spoke, Jace was my main priority right now.

 "Okay bye," she hung up before I turned to see all five of the boys studying me intetnsely. I moved back slowly into the couch their gaze greaking me the hell out.

 "Can I help you?" I saw Harry cock an eyebrow before Zayn came over to me with pink idented to his cheeks. "So it's just we want to make sure you aren't some crazy fan but you proved us wrong so you're safe!" Niall shouted making the boys back away from him.

 I just gave him a blank stare, biting my tongue to make sure I didn't sputter any rude words out. "Look if Jace isn't your nephew you can tell us," I shifted uncomfortably in my seat only Trevor, Stacy and JJ knew what Jace was really to me. "What do you think he is?"

 "Boyfriend? Son? Uhm-" I cut Louis at that,"look he is my nephew and is a sensitive topic can we drop it?" I didn't want to talk about Jace with anyone especially with rich, snot nosed brats that I just met and got everything handed to them on a silver platter.

 Liam nodded before he walked into the kitchen, he hasn't talked a lot or at all around me I wonder why? "Zayn I should go home," I just remembered that he can't know where I live! Shit!

 "Maybe you should stay here... With me," he whispered the most of it. Thank God he suggested that! "Alright," his head shot up from looking at the floor at my answer. "I think I will call my friend to come over he knows a bit about the medical field, if that's okay?" Trevor doesn't know shit about stuff in the medical field but he does know how to open an Advil box so that's good enough for me. I just really wanted to see a human being that didn't make me want to rip their head off when I look at them.