Chapter Four

Chapter Four -

Bianca's POV

Zayn and I kept driving for what seemed like forever, he started to get into a more secure part of town but it was still scummy. He pulled into the park parking lot and shut off the car, the sun started to go down and I was growing more curious by the second on where he was taking me. I was also nervous, I was most definately not the romantica type.

"Zayn where-" cut me off before I could finish what I was about to say, it was pretty obvious what I was about to say though.

"I'm not telling you, you will figure it out," I reached for his hand, I felt his body tense under my touch. He still wasn't the most comfortable around me, I needed to change that tonight. He led me into the park...? I froze, he looked at me with a very confused expression. I could honestly say that I was speachless for the first time in my life by a boy. This is weird...

Normally we would both get what we want and the deed was done but what I saw was magnificant. The biggest oak tree in the park had twinkling lights on it, there were also little pot lights in the ground that surrounded a blanket and a picnic basket.

"You don't like it do you? I don't know I wanted to be alone with you and get to know you better, I thought this would be nice so-" I cut into his sentence.

"It's," I swallowed remebering that I needed him to like now more than ever. "Perfect," I breathed. I have never been with a guy and used the word perfect but a good actress can do anything right?

I averted my gaze over to Zayn who was smiling like a fool at me. He lead me over to it and we both sat down, I fixed my dress because it started to ride up. It actually couldn't of been more cliche he had chocolate strawberries in front of us, I had to hold back my laughter.

"What?" He looked at me nervously. "First you need to stop being so nervous around me, second this is such a cliche thing to do." His face fell at my words, he looked hurt. I didn't actually try to offend him that time, force of habit I guess.

I didn't mean it like that, ah! "You don't need to impress me and by cliche I mean like a cute cliche love story," I save myself. Anyway I was the one that was suppose to be impressing him, he didn't impress me at all I'm sure anyone could have done it if they put in the effort.

"I'm glad you like it," I saw him blush at 'cute cliche love story'.

He went to grab at strawberry but I beat him to the one he was going to grab our fingertips brushing. "If we are going to do this we are going to do this right." He gave me a confused look, I brought the strawberry up to his lips before he bit it. I let out a laugh, once he swallowed he erupted into laughter as well.

"I'm glad we're doing this right," he grabbed one a brought it up to my lips. I but down but instead of pulling it out of my mouth letting me bite and swallow it, he leaves it there for a moment before he pulls it out as strawberry juice drips down my chin.

"I'm so sorry," he painced looking around for a napkin.

"It's alright, can I have a napkin please?" I politley asked. This polite stuff might just kill me...

He wipped my face for me before I could grab it. I just smirked and looked down as he finished,"you have an amazing smile."

My head shot up,"sorry uhm I said that out loud." He shook his head mentally scolding himself.

"Thank you," well I guess this would be as good time as any.

I scootched over next to Zayn, he stared at me intently. I grabbed his hand,"this is amazing. Your amazing," well if it's going to be cliche then it's going to be cliche. Maybe on the side from singing I could be an actress I mean it looks like I'm pretty good at it.