Prologue

Prologue -

Bianca's POV

 It was getting old, the senery, the people, the area and of corse the men! I looked around trying to find some fresh faces but it was all the same like usual. The same girl throwing herself at every guy, the same bartender that looks like he could be my father, the same tasting alchol, everything was the same in this scummy small town that pretty much no ones heard of. I knew everyone, every name, everyone's story, birthday, they didn't have any secrets and they think that I don't have any either. That is where they are sadly mistaken...

 I looked around taking a sip of the obvious expired alchol that burned my throat. Stacy, Trevor and Jake stood in the back of the runned down but busiest bar in town. I strutted over to them, not taking my eyes off them I was determind to have our anual talk in this place.

"BB! Where have you been?" Stacy met me in the middle, Trevor staring at us as we glided over to him and Jake as they were in deep conversation.

"Trying to find some new meat, but like usual it's all the same." I spoke to my disappointment as I looked at Trevor and Jake who looked more than presentable.

"New meat eh?" Jake chuckle as his hand clung to his bottle.

"None here," I repeated. "God guys I need to get out of this place this is driving me crazy! Everything is always the same here, I think if I don't leave here I will die."

"You've said that ever since high school and yet you're still here. Bianca, you and I both know that neither of us are getting out of this place we are stuck here whether we like it or not." She truthfully stated patting me on the back as she glanced at Trevor and Jake.

We have been the best of friends since diapers, literally our birthdays are each a day apart. Trevor being the oldest of us, then Jake, then Stacy and me being the baby and them not letting me forget it. "Stacy is right it's always going to be the same thing, who would move here anyway I know I wouldn't! People don't even know that this town exists probably." Trevor wrapped his arm around my shoulders as Jake took another swig of this drink.

We were the power team of the town though all of us we were known, but mainly me. I stood out amongst everyone in town the four of us were labeled but mostly me which was surprising but I have adapted. It didn't bother me though I liked having a label, it made me stand out amongst everyone in this place. We were the most strong headed and known people in this hell hole. We walked into a place and all heads are turning, it's always been that way even as childern.

 I ran my tongue over my lips, an odd habit that I can't crack. "We should probably get another drink, I don't want to remember where I am." I skipped over to the bar with my friends quickly following behind. I heard their laughter echoing through out the place making everyone stare with awe. I quickly ordered four shots that I wanted to finish myself but my friends quickly stole them off the bar counter.

"1... 2... 3... Bottom's up biotches!" Stacy laughed and we all threw out heads back and poured the alchol down our throats. We all looked over at the enterance of the bar that had alot of comotion, screams, lights, camera's flashing and some big body guard guiding some people into the bar.

Jake bent down to my ear, his warm breath could be felt on my neck making chill's fall down my spine. "Look's like we found our fresh meat," he chuckled and pulled away to his natural height. The crowd started to die down, I needed to get a good look at these people that at random enter our little town.

 I heard a girl scream it's One Direction, oh God! I mentally screamed and cursed, this wasn't the kind of fresh faces she wanted! "So, we have five queer balls that have come in our town. That's just awesome, they're worth what one hundred millon dollars why are they here?" I spoke a little too loud earning a few looks, but people knew not to try anything with the three of us.