3

Edmumd🍃

I do wish that peter would stop looking at me as if I have done something wrong

I do wish that peter would stop looking at me as if I have done something wrong. I helped him not HURT him. All four of us, had sat on the bench, in awkward silence, waiting for the train.

" Your welcome" I said grumpily, breaking the silence.

Peter casually got up as if I hadn't said anything.
"I had it sorted, I wish everyone would stop treating us like kids!" He said pacing back and forth, trying to control his anger.

" uh we are KIDS!" I said in a duh tone, still Peter pulls an ignorant face.

" Well I wasn't always..." Peter began, looking down. Lucy began to fidget, she always did when we came to the subject of Narnia for the past year.

"Its been a year, lets just all accept that we live here." Susan said, making a stern statement. She was right, in a way. It is stopping us from living truly if we all keep thinking about going back... If we aren't going back...

" OW THAT HURT " Lucy yelled and the whole train station went quiet. It made us all jump.

" OW stop it Ed!" Peter shouted as he stood up as well. It looked like they had just been stabbed by the way they stood up.

" What are you on about, it wasn't me!" I yelled back but then I felt a very peculiar prick and soon both Susan and I were up too.

The zooming train was obviously coming into the station, as a massive gush of wind was felt and all of us was almost getting blown off the platform. Papers and posters were flying off the walls, and soon bricks were.

" Quick everybody hold hands!" Susan yelled, she knew something was up. The wind picked up speed as the zooming train just kept going on and on until it disappeared into thin air. Everything went white for a second, as we watched where the train had disappeared and then we were inside a small cave ,looking out into the beautiful beach.

All in awe, we stepped out towards the entrance and towards the beach. I saw Lucy and Susan give each other a glance, knowingly, and then they quickly set up, laughing and giggling, towards the sea. Peter and I weren't far behind them, taking off our wretched school jumpers, socks and shoes, before entering the sea together. We were normal siblings again, splashing around and being care-free.