Chapter 41 Susan

We all started to worry, because Rose hadn't been seen throughout the day. The last witness said he saw her in the forbidden forest.

Peter ordered a search party whilst he and the rest including me, rode horses towards the castle. I still couldn't believe the amount of praise everyone has for us. But it didn't help throughout the ride, that i felt something wasn't right.

" Susan" Aslan boomed from behind me. We were now inside of the castle walls, everyone buzzing around and getting ready for Caspian's coronation.

When i turned i saw Peter was there too...

I did not have to speak as i walked on the other side of Aslan.

" Now, Peter and Susan, this may or may not be bad news before a coronation, although it's for the best..." Aslan paused, and me and Peter knew we should wait for him to carry on.

" You have learnt all that you can, and i must break it to you, that your time is up" Aslan stated, and a sense of reality came over me.

I suddenly felt washed over, regretting every thought and word i had thought about not wanting to be in Narnia, and it had ONLY just hit me...that i need Narnia...

A tear slipped from my left eye, and i quickly wiped it away. Peter seemed to be tearing up.

" I believe that you two are old enough now, and can settle down in your real home" Aslan spoke gently.

" But this IS our real home" I mumbled, but just as a familiar voice spoke.

" Aslan" We all turned around, to see Rose.

" Yes, young one" Aslan questioned.

Rose took a while to answer back, a she saw our faces, filled with tears but she soon coughed a little and answered.

" Caspian says that everything is ready" Well, seeing as she has been missing, that's probably one of the last things i thought she would say, but all well.

" Tell him i will proceed there as soon as possible" And with a nod, Rose walked off, her dress too long for her, and she had to keep holding it up.

" Do you understand where i am coming from?" Aslan asked, and we both nodded.

" Now, do what right, and let's head to the ceremony" Aslan boomed, the atmosphere got a little livelier..