5

Peter☀️

I stepped up on this platform so I could see the clear, blue ocean

I stepped up on this platform so I could see the clear, blue ocean. It was almost quite unreal how blue it was. Edmund, Susan and Lucy were gathering together, and I just caught glimpse of something gold in Ed's hand, to realise that they had found something.

" That's mine from my chest set!" Edmund exclaimed, grabbing the gold statue from Susan and stuffing it in his bag.

" Which chest set?" I asked, looking at him confused.

" Well I didn't exactly have a solid gold chest set in Finchley, now did I?" He mocked me, for the question I just asked but now was not the time to argue.

" It can't be" Lucy whispered, obviously talking to herself, but nevertheless we followed her to where she was looking.

She tugged my hand to a stone-slab area, and said "Don't you see?"

" What?" I exclaimed as I stared at her with curiosity as she grabbed my shoulders and made sure my whole body was facing the direction she wanted me to look.

" Imagine walls...." She drifted off to Susan.

" And columns there!" She said as she placed Susan as she had done for me.

Ed was now next to me and Lucy had found her own spot next to Susan.

" And a glass roof" She finished.

I could tell we were all imagining the same thing, thoughts were rushing through my mind back to our ceremony. The day we were crowned Kings and Queens.

After a moments silence I spoke the two words, they all wanted me to confirm.

" Cair Paravel..."