Chapter 37 Rose

I had just managed to get up from my near-death spot (EXAGGERATION), with the help of Tiger, and I saw Lucy rush over to the lion....

But I already knew, who (or what) it was, before anyone told me...Aslan.

I looked up to Aslan as inspiration throughout the story, although I did believe that he, and the kings and queens ditched Narnia, before my people came...But I can't say i'm with them anymore...7

I belong here...

As I watched, Lucy and Aslan toppled over into a massive hug, and I could feel that both me and Tiger felt out of place.....

" I knew it was you! The whole time, I just knew it" I'm not sure if Lucy said that in pride or excitement...

Maybe something in-between.

" But the others didn't believe me" Lucy exclaimed looking down at her lap.

" But Rose did!" Lucy looked up suddenly, and turned to me, which gave me the signal to pop over. Tiger insisted she didn't want to intrude...not saying, but she gave me that look.

" Why would that stop you from coming to me?" Aslan boomed, his low voice gave me the hivers....like all low voices do...

" I'm sorry" I saw Lucy's eyes fill with tears. "I was too scared to come alone..." She continued, as he wiped away the tears before they fell.

"Why didn't you show yourself- why couldn't you come roaring in and save us like last time?" Lucy spoke again, whilst Aslan gave her a sympathetic look.

" Things never happen the same way twice, young one" Aslan's wise words must had had some sort of effect on me....

" For everyone who had died, could I have stopped that?" Lucy said after a minutes silence.

" We can never know what would've happened, but what will happen is another matter entirely!"

It was quite awkward....you know with them talking and me and Tiger like....OHHHH

" Now I think your friends have slept long enough, don't you?" Aslan spoke, causing me to break from my (Exceptionally good) daydream, and the mighty roar, might as well have come out sooner...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aslan had explained to us, that from his predictions (in what I have learnt all of them are correct) that the Telmarine soldiers would bring the fight to the bridge and we would go from there.

" Now, Lucy, I need you and Tiger to head to the field of battle, but if the fight is still raging when you get there, wait until they follow the Telmarines" Lucy nodded and dragged Tiger to Destrier who looked a little in distress.

" Wait...where do I go?" I exclaimed, holding onto the reins of Caspian's horse.

" You can come with me, after all, what are the Telmarines most cared of killing? Their princess.." Aslan boomed, and started walking in the other direction...I knew I was meant to follow him, but I gave Lucy a worrying glance.

" Trust him" She mouthed, and her and Tiger rode off....

There goes everyone....now i'm stuck with a lion I have just met...Is this an illusion...