chapter 31 Susan

"STOP!" Petee commanded as we all knew something bad was happening in there. As we all rushed in, i saw an ice sort of block in between the pillars....and was that?...the white witch?

Edmund made me and Lucy wait outside, but the grumblig and roaring was scaring us.

we heard all sorts of battle crys from everyone. But...Caspian.

Lucy charged in, without thinking, as seeig Dlf nearly gettig is head severed.

"No! lu" i raced towards them, but by then, Trumpkin had already taken down nikabrik.

"Peter! Caspian" i shouted and Peter barged Caspian out of the way.

i helped Caspian up and out of the way, as we watched Peter and the witch.

"Peter...dear...i've missed you!" she said in her devilish voice.

Her hand seemed to stretch out of the glass and towards Peter.

"come on, just one drop, you know you can't do this alone!" He eyes seemed to flicker.

"Peter don't!" but he ignored me as if in a trance.

Before i coukd do anything, a sudden slice was heard and a sword was pierced through her, leaving it crackig every second.

A faint scream was heard as the ice sort of exploded, revealing a very exhausted looking Edmund.

As we all watched in utter surprise, Edmund said:

"i know, you had it sorted" he claimed, referrig back to the train station fight.

And as he walked off, both Peter and Caspia gulped, as looking at the firelit aslan, carved into the wall.

They turned to look at me, for a second as i both gave them disapointing looks.

i left them, confused with each other, as i ran to catch up with Edmund, but who knows where he could have gone...

the last time, he left us, he nearly got killed...