Chris Chambers

Omg it's been forever since I've written an imagine! For @RiverXHaim

You had been walking forever! Your feet were killing you, there were multiple but bites in places you couldn't even begin to imagine. But you were in the company of your best friends in the whole world. Especially Chris! You always thought he was cute, but you were to shy to say anything to him. But maybe it's high time you get over that fear, and finally say something. Gordie found a good place to camp for the night. Now you were unraveling your sleeping bag. You placed it right in between Gordie and Chris's sleeping bag.

Chris had always thought you were cute and funny. But he always thought you liked Gordie because of the way you two would always be talking and flirting. But Chris didn't know that you weren't actually flirting with Gordie. You and Gordie were like brother and sister! Chris thought you would reject him if he asked you to be his girlfriend, so he kept his feelings bottled up inside of him.

"Hey Chris, can I talk to you?" You walked over to him and gently placed your hand on his shoulder. "Sure!" He was just about to go ask if he could talk to you! You found a more private place to converse with each other. "I also wanted to talk to you." Chris confessed with a blush creeping up on his face. "We'll just say it at the same time then?" You suggested. "I like you!" You said at the same time. It was very strange to be honest. "Wow! I thought you didn't like me!" You said, quite surprised. "Me too! I thought you liked Gordie!" Chris was genuinely shocked. You shook your head side to side, almost smiling. "Well, will you like to be my girlfriend then?" He was a bit nervous. "I'd love too!" You kissed his cheek.

You both walked back to camp very very happy.

Sorry that it's really really late, but I hope you enjoyed it!