Johnny Lawrence

For @chickville

Laura's POV

I took a sip of my Coke as I watched other members of the country club play golf, bored as hell. It was getting hotter outside so I put my blond hair in a pony tail. I moved my chair from the table I was sitting at, close to the railing. No one was out on the patio. I dragged the black metal chair across the wood, out of the shade and into the sun.

I put my long legs up on the railing. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, letting the sun warm my skin. I sat in silence for what seemed like ten minutes before I heard another chair dragging, my eyes flashed open and my head snapped in the direction of the sound. It was the handsome, blonde Kobra Kai black belt, who just so happened to brag about it every time we talked.

"Hey Laura, I was wondering if you would like to go to a dinner and a movie with me tonight?" "What about Ali?" I turned myself around to look at him. "I broke up with her, we just didn't like each other anymore in that way." He shrugged it off and so did I. BITCH! I've liked him for a while now but I'm too much of a wimp to say anything and I didn't want to ruin his relationship, nor the friendship that I had with him. But now that he asked me on a date, you bet your ass I'm going on a date with him. "Sure, I'd love to go with you!" I smiled at him, my excitement barely containable. He got up out of the chair and kissed my lips. "I'll pick you up at seven ok?" He smirked and walked away. "Ok." I whispered to myself.

Sorry this sucked, but I was trying to get it posted cause I NEED sleep. I've stayed up late watching Kickass, Kickass 2, and Age of Ultron. The last one kept me up for a while. But anyway I hope you enjoy it!