It'll be fun!!!~Zack Morris

I really like this song even though it really doesn't have anything to do with this imagine. This was supposed to be for Christmas but ya know, it's chill. Pretend it's not though.

Your friend Zack was coming over to help you bake some Christmas treats for the gang. You heard the door knowing it was Zack. "Hey Y/N, what are we making today?" He said rubbing his hands together looking at the ingredients you had laid out on the counter.  He flashed you that famous Zack Morris smile, it made you smile too. "Zack I need you to melt ALL the chocolate chips for 45 seconds please." You said emphasizing the all. You handed Zack a bowl and the chocolate chips. He sighed, his smile fading to a snarl. "It'll be fun Zack come on! We'll get to eat them later, it'll be worth it trust me!" You smiled as he put the bowl in the microwave oven.  You took the melted chocolate chips and dipped pretzels in the chocolate. You turned on the radio and Cake by the Ocean by DNCE  was playing{just pretend ok! I understand it's not from the 90's but for the purpose of this imagine}.You turned up the radio and danced around to the song. "But you moving so carefully, let's start living dangerously!" Zack sang in your ear. He turned you around and danced with you. You two continued to dance and make treats. You were mixing white chocolate and mint oil when Zack dipped his finger in the chocolate. "Zachary Morris!" You laughed. He ate the chocolate off his finger, smirking at you. You sighed and turned around, continuing to make the chocolate pretzels. Zack brought you the white chocolate/mint mixture. He just stared at you, watching your every move. The way your hair was just how you liked it, the way you made everyone smile. He couldn't help himself. He tapped your shoulder when you turned around he kissed you sweetly. You felt your face getting hotter by the second. Your arms found their way around the back of Zack's neck. His hands went to your hips, picking you up and setting you on the counter. After five minutes, your facing sucking session still strong, you both heard claps. Your faces both went red as you pulled apart to see who was clapping. It was Slater, of course. "Yes Slater?" You asked a little annoyed. "I just wanted to know if you needed help, but I see you don't" He smirked. "I'm gonna get you for this Slater!" Zack grumbled. Zack smirked at you, then turning around to continue to help with the pretzels. Slater, you, Zack finished all the pretzels within a half an hour. You all ate one and just nodded at each other. Slater left about an hour later, but Zack stayed. You guys laid on the couch until around ten. "I guess I should start going home." Zack sighed getting up off the couch. You grabbed a hold of his arm, smiled and pulled him into a kiss. "Well I guess I could stay here!" He smiled, chuckling a little.