Sylvester Stallone

For @HollyWilson9 sorry it's late!

Holly's POV

I saw Sylvester staring at me as his assistant showed him something. I tried not to stare at him but it was impossible. The way his brown eyes lit up when he smiled, his laugh was contagious. It was impossible to stay mad at him. We liked each other but our feelings needed to be contained. But when we were around each other it was impossible. The way he looked at me is the way every girl wants to be looked at.
His eyes were full of love, but had a hint of anger that flashed every so often. I tried my best to not anger him or get on his bad side. Sometimes I would say the wrong things and he would get mad. I never meant to, but he never wanted to talk about it. So I never pushed it.
He signaled to his assistant that he needed a minute, and he walked over to me. Without saying anything he grabbed my face gently and pulled me in for a kiss. His lips were soft, his kisses were sweet. I've always wanted to kiss someone the way he's kissing me right now. I've been waiting for this moment for a very long time.
I've been kissed before by other people, but the way Sylvester kissed me, I knew I truly loved him.

That was horrible omg but I hoped you liked it anyway!!