Guy Germaine

This is for @SilverTiger15 I hope you like it! I've also never seen this movie before so... yeah.

Emily's POV

   I glanced over at all my opponents. A pit of nervousness grew in my stomach. I shook my head and focused on what was happening. It was the checkoff, the other team got the puck. But Guy got it back, he passed the puck to me. I dribbled the puck keeping it away from the other team. When I got close enough to the goal I swung hard and the puck flew into the goal. The buzzer sounded, signaling that we got a point. The whole team smiled at me, and Guy gave me a high five.  

   The game went along pretty smoothly until we had 10 minutes left in the game. The game was tied up, four to four. We got the puck and we passed it around to confuse and irritate the other team. Adam passed it to me and I was going to score, but another player from the opposite team rammed into me. I shoved him back and was about to score but he he used his stick to trip me. I fell face first into the ice. I got up slowly and brushed off my jersey and continued to play. We scored another goal, thanks to Guy. I got the puck again, I was pretty close to the wall and I was going to pass it to Guy but the same person that tripped me slammed me into the wall. To make sure that I stayed down he kicked me. I groaned loudly. Guy and the rest of the team skated up to me, while the other team scored. "THAT DOESN'T COUNT THAT WAS A FOUL SHOT!" Guy screamed at the ref. The ref skated over to us and helped me up. "What happened sweetheart?" I had already take off my helmet. "One of the guys on the other team tripped me, pushed me into the wall, and kicked me." I was a little bit out of breath. 

   The officials took the point away from the other team and gave it to us. We won the game six to four. Guy and I went out to dinner after the game, leaving the other guys to go do guy things. We went to the 50's themed diner close to our house's. We each ordered a coke and a basket of fries to share. "I'm sorry you got hurt today." He held my hands in his. "It's fine. Not your fault" I took a sip of my Coke. "If someone ever does that again, just tell me. It will definitely not be pretty!" He grinded his teeth together. "I promise it won't ever happen again!" I leaned across the table and  kissed him. 

Sorry if it isn't what you asked for, or if it sucked. But I hoped you liked it. 

And I'm going to be taking a break from Wattpad for a while.