Shut Up and Dance with Me!~Bill S. Preston Esquire and Ted Theodore Logan.

Let's just take a moment to appreciate Dean dancing.......... Okay on with the imagine. Oh and this is for KatieWeasley394 So here you go!!! Love you!

Katie's POV

I hung up the phone with my best friend, Alexis (i don't know I just but a random name). Since none of us had dates we decided to go with each other. I had already picked out my dress earlier in the month, it was incredibly gorgeous! It was light blue dress that had thin straps and went an inch above my knee. I curled my hair and put on minimal make-up. Just some eyeliner, mascara, a little blush and power and light pink lipstick. I put on my pair of silver high heels that weren't too high but gave me some height. Alexis and I were going to meet at the school and walk in together. I parked my car in the school parking lot and waited for about five minutes Alexis before calling her. I walked inside and used the payphone we have in the school.

K~ Where are you?

A~ Last minute I got a date, I'm sorry Katie!

I didn't really believe that she was sorry so I hung up. "Some best friend she is!" I muttered to myself. I played with my curls for a couple seconds before making my legs move to the gym, where the prom was. The gym had fairy lights strung up across the walls making the room glow a silverish white color. There was also blue Christmas lights as well. There really was no theme I guess, it was San Dimas High's colors. San Dimas Saints pride! {btw I looked up San Dimas high and the school colors are actually blue and white!} I sat down at a table and watched everyone dancing and having a good time. I went over the snack table and got some punch, then went to sit back down at the seat I was sitting at. Two familiar looking guys came and sat by me. Once they were closer I could see who they were. The one to my right was Bill S. Preston Esquire, and the one to my left was Ted Theodore Logan. "Hey dudes." I said blandly to the both of them. They both gave their winning smiles, completely unaware my mood. "Dude what's wrong?" Bill asked curiously.

"My best friend ditched me." I grumped putting my hands on my face my elbows holding my head up. "Well dude you should come to the carnival with us!" Ted suggested. He had his cute toothy grin on his face again, I couldn't help but smile. I nodded and got up. Ted had always made me feel better when I was sad. He was one of my best friends along with Bill. "Can we go to my house first?" Instead of the Wyld Stallyns van, Bill borrowed Missy's car. They parked the car outside my house and I hopped out and ran into my house. I took my dress off and hung it up on the hanger that I got it on. I put some jeans on and a Van Halen t-shirt. I slipped on my black lowtop converse on and grabbed a ponytail holder and put my hair up in a ponytail while running outside. I climbed in the car and sighed with happiness. We were nearing the the carnival and I grew more and more excited. I jumped out of the car before it was fully stopped and parked. The carnival reminded me of old childhood memories. The smell of funnel cake and french fries was overwhelming, but in a good way. I was jumping in excitement and impatience. "Come on slowpokes!" I yelled to Bill and Ted who were just now getting out of the car. Ted laughed and jogged up to me, Bill was still walking slow so I ran over to him and took his arm and pulled him as I ran to the entrance. We payed for the tickets and I ran to a bottle toss game.

It was nearing midnight and we were all growing tired. We had ridden the carousel four or five times, eaten some cotton candy, funnel cake, we each had won a couple stuffed animals, we had chased each other around and had almost gotten kicked out once. This was better than actually going to prom. We started walking towards the entrance, well Bill and Ted did, Ted was carrying me on his back while I almost passed out. The ride was quiet because we were all almost asleep. Bill parked in my garage, my parents were gone on a date or something so I had the house to myself. "You guys can come in." I said through a yawn. They both nodded sleepily and Bill took the key out of the ignition and got out of the car. Ted was half asleep so I pushed him to wake him up. Once we were in the door Bill and Ted were already on the floor asleep. I locked the door and slowly walked over the blanket holder thing that we have and got three blankets and pillows. I draped the blankets over Bill and Ted, I put the pillows under their heads. I situated myself with the blanket and pillow. "Thank you guys for tonight!" I said before I was out like a light.