He's the Tear in my Heart~ Johnny Lawrence

For @chickville

Demi's POV

I sat on my couch watching a random show, I wasn't paying much attention. I was worried about my boyfriend Johnny. He said he was hanging out with friends tonight, he is a bit of a troublemaker. I mean he initiates fights, he doesn't know how to let something go. I'm just afraid that he'll get himself into serious trouble or he'll get really hurt. I pushed the thoughts aside and watched the show. I fell asleep in the middle of the show which started around 10. I was woken up by a rapid knocking on my door. I brushed the dark hair that had fallen into my mouth. I shuddered because the ends were wet. I fixed my hair as best as I could and opened the door to see a wet and beat up Johnny. It was raining apparently. "Oh my god what the hell happened to you?" I asked as I sat him down on the couch. I went to the linen closet upstairs and grabbed him several blankets. I went to my room and grabbed the shirt and shorts I stole from him, I grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom and brought it all back down stairs. I gave him the clothes and let him change, I took his clothes and threw them in the dryer. I took a closer look at his face. He had a bruise on the left side of his forehead, a black eye, a busted lip, his cheeks were black and blue, and his knuckles were bloody and bruised. "This is going to hurt ok?" He nodded his head. I put Hydrogen Peroxide on a Q-tip and put it on his lip, he flinched and breathed in quickly. "Hold still, it'll be over soon." I kissed the cheek that didn't have a lot of bruises gingerly. I bandaged his forehead, and his knuckles. I out ointment on his cheeks, and lip, I gave Johnny an icepack for his eye. He took two aspirin and took my hand. I led him up to my room and lied him down, I covered him and I up with the blanket. "I love you Johnny!" I whispered. "I love you too Demi, thank you for taking care of me!" He whispered kissing my lips. I giggled because he got some of the ointment on my lips. We both fell asleep shortly after that.