chapter eleven

"c'mon, asshole. i'm ready to film," i giggled jokingly to kian, pulling him by his hand outside to the back patio of the house i shared with adrian.

a couple weeks had passed and it was now official go their friends and close family that kian and hailey had put a label on things. the only people who weren't aware yet were the fans, and that was completely understandable. kian didn't want to expose everything to them just yet when he wasn't even sure this would be long term.

i've gotten used to the fact of them dating. i still have a major crush on kian, don't get me wrong, though it helps to know he's really happy with her. i just wish it could be me making him happy.

not wanting to invade my mind with sad thoughts, i turned around to kian as i attempted to focus on the video we were supposed to be filming. smiling, i was able to see kian biting his lip behind me before quickly shifting his vision back up to meet my eyes.

"ready to lose?" i asked with a cocked eyebrow, placing the pool chairs in the right spot before looking back to see kian watching me. "oh, you think i'm gonna lose?" he retorted, fixing the camera on the tripod and setting up the ring light.

i nodded, smirking playfully as i made my way into the house and grabbed the pies from the fridge. i stacked them atop one another on a tray, carrying them out to our filming spot as i bit my lip excitedly.

i pulled a little deck table over, sitting the tray on top of it as i wrapped my hair up in a bun. i'd worn an easily washable outfit deciding i didn't want to get pie on anything that it could stain. i hadn't really worn any makeup strictly for the fact that i'd be hopping in the shower right after the video was finished.

i pulled the questions up on my phone, sitting down and looking at kian. "i'm ready when you are," i smiled, preparing myself for the mess i was about to have to clean up. he nodded, pressing the button before hurrying to sit down beside me. he fixed his hair quickly before looking to me, hinting we were starting.

"hello everyone, i am back with another video featuring my best friend," he said shifting to a baby voice, bringing me to him and holding my head in a strange position while he patted me lightly. i just simply smiled, playfully making a scared expression.

he looked at me in the viewfinder, scrunching his eyes and shoving me away as he laughed. "alright, introduce yourself to the people who don't know you," he said, slouching in the chair and resting both of his arms.

"hi, i'm olivia and i honestly have no idea why kian is my friend because i'm disgusting," i joked, looking at the camera with an awkward smile. kian rolled his eyes, "oh, shut up."

he then pulled his phone out from his pocket and began pulling up his questions. "since kian here is still getting ready, i'll go ahead and explain what we're doing today," i smiled, clapping my hands together as i leaned forward on my knees.

"we're doing the best friend tag!"
i screamed loudly, causing kian to jump. he clutched his chest as he laughed embarrassedly, "olivia!" i laughed turning back to the camera, "we'll be asking questions to see who's the better best friend and if we get a question wrong, we get pied in the face."

he wiggles his eyebrows, holding a pie up to the camera's view. "okay, i'm asking the questions first," he said as he put a hand over his chest, sitting the pie back on the tray. i licked my lips, nodding as i mentally prepared myself for what was about to come.

"okay, olivia. where am i originally from?" he puckered his lips, thinking i was going to get the question wrong. "sioux city, iowa," i smirked, raising an eyebrow as he huffed, "you're not gonna get to pie me that easy."

i nodded as i made a funny face, unlocking my phone to see my questions. "alright, lawley, how many siblings do i have?" i asked, wriggling my eyebrows and puckering my lips.

"toby and elizabeth, so two," he said, glaring at me certainly. immediately, my mouth flew open and my eyes went wide. "three! you forgot about lucas," i shouted, stomping my feet excitedly as i began taking the lid off of one of the pies. his face went blank as he now regretted his answer, "the baby. fuck!"

i laughed, dipping my finger into the pie's topping and tasting it. "mmm, tasty," i smirked before i shoved it in kian's face.

the pie separated from the tin pan, suctioning to his face which caused me to wipe some off so he was able to breathe. i sucked all the pie guts off from my finger, smiling to kian who was now slinging pie off his face. "payback is a bitch," he smirked, clenching his jaw.

time lapse

"you literally covered me in pie, kian," i said while turning on the shower. kian and i had filmed two parts of the best friend tag for both of our channels, now a pie-covered mess.

"um, have you seen me?" he shouted, looking himself up and down to point out that he as well was covered in pie. i laughed, hurrying up the stairs and into my bedroom. i walked into my bathroom, closing the door behind me as i stripped from my clothes and placed them in the sink.

i then synced my phone to my shower speaker, shuffling a playlist that i typically played whenever i showered. i stepped into the warm warm, immediately rinsing pie guts from skin. i took my hair down from its bun, setting my head underneath the faucet so it could soak up the water.

lathering shampoo into my hair, i couldn't help but sing along to the song that was currently playing. i must've been belting so loudly that i didn't hear the bathroom door open and close. "i always love hearing you sing," kian said loud enough for me to hear him.

i jumped, "kian, what the hell?" i peeked my head out from behind the curtain to see him standing there shirtless, throwing his shirt in the sink as well. "did i scare you?" he smirked, looking to me as he unbuttoned his jeans. 

i shut the curtain, feeling a lump grow in my throat. "you're gonna have to wait your turn to shower," i spoke, rinsing my hair again. "i'm just thinking about saving water, liv," he joked before i heard him shut the door behind him.

seeming i was finished, i turned the water off and stepped out from the shower. i rung my hair out, reaching for my towel that i now realized was still sitting on my bed. i tiptoed over to the door, covering my breasts with my hand as i hid my body behind it.

"kian!" i shouted somewhat loudly, seeing him finally appear from my closet. a confused look plastered across his face before it changed to a smirk. "hand me my towel," i said, pointing to where it laid on the bed.

he picked it up, walking closer to me, "say please." i glared at him, holding my hand out for the towel. "please, kian. c'mon i'm cold," i whined before giggling. he gave in, handing it to me so i could dry off. i snaked my arm back through the cracked door, drying my body quickly before squeezing as much water out of my hair as possible.

"hey, liv, i gotta go. hailey's calling and wants to go to dinner," he said from the other side of the door, shuffling around. "i'll talk to you later," he shouted as i heard footsteps trot down the stairs and fade off in the distance.

i huffed, stepping out into my empty room and finding a clean change of clothes to slip on. i then laid on my bed, shamelessly scrolling through instagram before i landed on kinks most recent post.

it was a picture of him holding a brick up to his ear paired with the caption 'you used to call me on my".

oh, kian lawley, how i did.

hey guys! another update for ya. i'm hoping to hurry and get these revised so you guys have something to ready. much love ♥️