chapter thirty-two

i woke up with such a feeling of warmth and comfort, a feeling i've only felt within my dreams. kian's strong arms were wrapped around my waist as he lied asleep behind me. his soft snores were grazing against my ear. i smiled to myself, closing my eyes as i just soaked in the moment, enjoying every single part of it. almost falling back asleep, my eyes jolted open to the sound of kian's ringtone blaring.

a grunt escaped his lips as he regretfully let go of me, turning over to see who was calling him this early. "hello?" he asked in a groggy voice, eyes still closed as he held the phone against his face. i didn't eavesdrop, but i could tell is was someone asking if he had safe travels to new york. "no, i never left," he kind of giggled, taking his other hand and wiping away the sleep from his eyes. "i'll explain it to you later once i'm awake, okay? okay, i love you. bye," he said, ending his conversation and sitting his phone back on the bedside table.

"we can never have anything good, huh?" he joked, turning back over swiftly and embracing me once again. i laughed to myself quietly, snuggling into his arms. "who was that, anyways?" i asked. "my momma," he snickered, tightening his grip a bit as he snuggled deeper into me as well. i placed small, light kisses along his wrist and his began to slowly trail up his arm as far as i was able to reach without turning over.

"how long have you been awake?" he asked me, his words vibrating against my neck. "not too long. maybe ten minutes before your phone rang? i don't know," i shurgged.

"you should've told me you were awake! i would've woken up, or at least let you go so you could get up," he whined, letting me go. i turned over quickly, looking into his eyes. "i was enjoying the moment, love. i didn't wanna get up, and i damn sure didn't want you to let me go," i giggled, kissing his shoulder to his neck. i wrapped myself around him, holding him comfortingly.

"god, i'm so in love with you," he smiled, leaning himself back to kiss me gently. the kiss didn't last long, but it was fulfilling. "sorry," he giggled, pulling away and turning his face, "i probably have morning breath."

"hey," i giggled, leaning up on my elbows to reposition myself in front of his face, "i probably do too, but i really don't care right now." i kissed him again, both of us smiling into the kiss. "okay, now i'm gonna get up," i smiled, turning over and raising up out of the bed, checking my phone to see it was pretty early.

i walked into the bathroom, grabbing my toothbrush and starting my morning routine. kian groaned and moaned as he stretched his arms and legs, finally pulling himself out of bed as well. i pushed the bathroom door closed as i waltzed my way to the toilet, having my morning pee. after that was taken care of, i opened the door again to see kian waiting patiently, replacing me in the bathroom as i walked back into my room. i grabbed my phone, walking out of my room and heading downstairs to make some coffee.

adrian and jc were already lining the kitchen, cooking breakfast and laughing amongst themselves. "goodmorning!" adrian beamed, smiling widely as she hopped down from the kitchen counter where she was previously seated. "where's my crack dad at? did he stay the night last night?" jc asked, turning around from the stove with a spatula in his hand.

"yeah, crack daddy is upstairs still. he should be down here any minute," i pointed behind me towards the staircase, smiling and joining adrian. jc turned back around to finish cooking the omelets he was previously focused on as adrian and i carried on casual conversation. "was someone missing me, daddy?" kian joked in a goofy voice, creeping up behind jc and trying to kiss his cheek.

"get the fuck away from me, bitch ass," jc laughed, swerving away as he held up the spatula in defense. "what, daddy? i thought you missed me?" kian continued goofily, pursing his lips together playfully as he teased jc once again.

"bitch, i swear. i will swat you with this spatula, don't tempt me," jc laughed, swinging the spatula around in the air. "ooh, spank me crack daddy," kian whined, jumping around and wiggling his butt towards jc.

everyone in the kitchen burst into laughter as adrian and i only shook our heads. "can't we ever have a normal morning?" adrian laughed, opening the fridge and fixing some coffee for kian and me. i laughed, looking at her as kian stood behind me and rested his hands on my shoulders. "c'mon, we ought to know by now that that will never happen!"

adrian nodded to herself, "one can only hope!" jc turned the knob on the stove, turning off the burner he was using to cook omelets for everyone. "i was feeling celebratory since kian is still here, so i made enough for everyone. you're welcome," jc said as he slid the last omelet onto the plate with the others and pushed it our way.

adrian reached up, grabbing plates out of the cabinet and handed one to all of us. we each took turns picking an omelet to put on our plate and picked a spot at the dining table to eat breakfast together.

we enjoyed breakfast together, engaging in laughter and listening to kian and jc discuss which video they should film next. before we knew it, everyone was finished eating and we were just enjoying each other's company. i was the first to stand up, gathering the empty plates and glasses from everyone.

"thank you, liv," kian smiled, kissing me quickly once i scooped up his dishes. "you're welcome," i hummed, walking to the dishwasher and loading the dirty dishes into it. i could feel everyone's eyes on me as adrian sparked conversation back up. "so, kian, what do you have planned for you and liv's date later?"

i turned around inquisitively, peering at kian to see what he was planning. "i have a few ideas, but right now i think i'm just kinda going with the flow and seeing where it takes us," he smiled, glancing over at me, "that sound good?"

i smiled to myself, closing the dishwasher and leaning against the counter, "perfect!"

hey guys! i'm trying to get this story finished while working on others and end up forgetting it completely. there's not too much left to go for this story, seeming i changed the original ending. i would keep it, but lets just say y'all would be PISSED lol. thank you for reading, i hope you all enjoyed. leave me some votes and comments telling me what you thought about this chapter! :) much love ♥️