Chapter {9}

Q- What are your top 3 fairytail ships?

A- Nalu, Gale/Gajevy, Me x Rogue

*Yes I'm in fairytail cause I can see Mavis duh*

Enjoy this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

"So you're not gonna tell me?" Lucy asks.

"I already told you! Levy would explain it better!" Natsu says.

It was getting late and Levy still had not returned to the school. As Lucy and Natsu waited, Lucy decided to ask what this weird thing about the school was that they failed to give her details on. But he wouldn't tell her.

"Natsu I can't wait till I see Levy! Just tell me now." She argues. Natsu shakes his head. "I really don't think you'd understand if I told you." He says. Lucy shakes her head. "You'll never know unless you try."

"What if I don't want to know?"

"Natsu!"

She was practically begging now, she desperately wanted to understand the school. But Natsu didn't seem like he was going to give her any kind of explanation.

After a while she finally gives up and lays across the bed, propping herself up on her Elbows.

"Luce." Natsu says. She doesn't reply.

"Luuuucccceee." Still no reply.

"Luce, are you mad?" He asks. She sighs deeply and lays on her back. She's definitely mad.

"Luce, you can't give me the silent treatment for long." Natsu says.

She looks over at him with an "oh really?" Expression on her face. Natsu nods.

"I'm serious, you can't." He warns. Lucy rolls her eyes and continues not saying anything.

He laughs to his self. "Okay Lucy, don't say I didn't warn ya." He gets up from his spot and moves over to Lucy. She's still on her back not paying attention to him.

He taps her leg as a last resort to get her attention. She pretends not to see him still.

"Aw Luce, you're pretty good, but not good enough!"

Suddenly he pounces on top of her and starts tickling her. Lucy erupts into laughter as she fails to muster up enough strength to get him off her.

"Lucy you could just say my name, and I'll stop!" He says laughing. He wanted her to acknowledge that he was indeed there.

"N-No!" She laughs even harder not even being able to finish her sentence. "Never!"

An evil smile spreads on his face. "You asked for it!"

His right hand reaches under her shirt and tickles her bare stomach. She squirms under him as her laughter just gets louder.

"You know what to do!" He exclaims starting to go for the side of her neck.

She squirms a little more but soon gives up. "I-I can't...N-Natsu!"