Chapter {8}

Q: Who is your favorite fairy tail character?

A: Mines Is Erza *Heart Eyes Forever*

Well onto the story!

____________________________________

No ones POV

"You wanna go, stripper?!"

"Thats my line, fire boy!"

"Stop shaking the table, fools! My cake will fall!"

Lucy is sitting between Natsu and Erza as Natsu argues with Gray across the lunch table. They were arguing because Natsu asked to use one of Gray's ketchup packs and Gray said no. Then Natsu started going on about how Gray's ketchup packs aren't special and how he doesn't even need them. So Gray started talking about how hes just mad that he has ketchup packs and Natsu doesn't, starting the very argument that was going on now.

"Guy's is it really that serious?" Lucy asks. They both turn to her and nod aggressively. She sighs and places her ketchup packs on Natsu's tray. "See, now you have some." She says sighing. Natsu looks at the ketchup packs then back at Gray. He points a finger in his face. "You win for now." he says.

"I would have won anyway." Gray says smirking. Natsu ignores him, too occupied by the food in front of him. Gray shrugs and starts talking to Juvia whose directly beside him. Lucy and Erza let out a sigh. "Thanks Lucy, my cake was in danger." Erza says smiling. Lucy sweatdrops but smiles back. "You're welcome." she says. Erza nods and begins eating her cake. Lucy looks over to see Levy talking to the guy from her first bell with the piercings who was introduced as Gajeel. She watches as Levy blushes while saying something. 'Oh Levy! Time for pay back for always teasing me about Natsu.' Lucy thinks to herself.

Suddenly a group of guys walk into the lunchroom. One of which, Lucy immediately recognizes as Sting. He was with four other guys. As Lucy watches them walk in, a hand lands on her shoulder, she looks back to see it belongs to Erza. "You're new so you dont know yet, but that right there," Erza points to the group of boys. "Is trouble, and I'd advise you stay as far away from them as possible." Lucy turns towards Erza, disbelief written all over her face. "Really? Even Sting?" Lucy asks.

Erza nods. "He's probably the most trouble out of them all." Lucy furrows her eyebrow. "How so?" she asks. Erza opens her mouth to speak but chokes on her words as she looks over Lucy's shoulder. Lucy turns around as Sting and his clique walks over to the table. "Hey Lucy." Sting says walking over. "Umm, h-hey." Lucy says feeling uneasy due to Erza's words. "Why ya acting shy?" He says smirking. She opens her mouth to speak but all that comes out is a stutter.

"Why don't you come sit with us, Lucy? You too Erza, Jellal misses you." He says. Erza shakes her head. "No thank you." She then begins eating her cake again. "Oh well, you wanna come. Right Lucy?" He says. She opens her mouth to disagree but before she can he grabs her hand. "Come on, I just wanna talk." He says grinning. He starts pulling her up and out of her seat. Lucy wanted to say no but whenever she talked it came out incoherent. Suddenly Sting's hand is slapped away and his grin disappears.

"Lucy's sitting here." Natsu says sternly. Sting shoots a death stare at him. Natsu shoots one back and they sit like that for what seems like forever. "Whatever Dragneel. Lucy, I'll talk to you later." He says shoving his hands in his pockets and walking away. His friends follow him.

Lucy sits quietly after they leave. An array of questions run through her mind now. Sting didn't act like trouble at all on their date, So why did she feel scared? And what was this thing that happened in school that she should be worried about? It all made her feel uneasy.