Chapter {5}

(A/N my italics still dead.)

No one POV

"I don't like, Natsu!" Lucy exclaimed.

"So you guys were in here watching the Fault in Our Stars alone because you don't like each other?" Levy said smiling and crossing her arms over her chest. The girls were going back and forth with Lucy trying to prove she liked Natsu. Lucy was blushing from embarrassment the whole time. Everytime they brought him up, Lucy felt herself start to think about him and felt her heart skip a few beats. Though she had no idea what it actually meant, the way her body was reacting that is.

"Yes! Eh..wait no? He's more like...like a best friend to me." She explains. The girls, all except Lisanna, murmur in disagreement. Lucy shakes her head in defeat, when her phone starts ringing. "Hold on." She says getting up to fetch it off her bed.

She picks her phone up to see an unknown number was calling her phone. 'Whose calling me?' She thinks to herself. She answers the phone and puts it to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Lucy? Hey!" A male voice answers.

"Sorry, whose this?" She asks slightly recognizing his voice.

"It's Sting." He says.

"Oh, hey Sting." She says remembering him from earlier. "Hey, I just wanted to know if you'd like to go grab some ice cream with me tomorrow?" He asks. She nods then remembers he can't see her. "Oh, uhh sure." She says trying to reply fast. "Okay cool. Meet me at the front of the school tomorrow at two." He says. "Okay."

"Alright, night Lucy."

"Night."

Lucy puts her phone back on her bed and turns to the group of girls staring at her. "Who was that?" Erza asks. Lucy shrugs. "This guy named Sting I met earlier today." She says.

"What'd he call you for?" Cana asks. "He wants to go get ice cream tomorrow at two." She says and sits back down in the circle they were in. "You're gonna go?" Levy asks. Lucy nods.

"What about Natsu?" Erza asks. Lucy sighs and begins to blush. "I told you, I don't like him." She says. They all exchange glances. Cana scoffs. "Sure Lucy."

They play truth or dare for a while longer until hey begin to get sleepy. They quickly change into their pajamas and get into their sleeping bags or beds. Lucy slept in her bed with Lisanna in a sleeping bag beside it. She wasn't that tired but agreed to go to sleep since no one else was going to be awake anyway.

She laid in her bed staring up at the ceiling. She couldn't sleep so instead her thoughts ran wild. Or you could say her thoughts ran wildly over to Natsu, because that's what was on her mind the most. Suddenly two bright blue eyes pop up at her.

"Lucy?" Lisanna says softly. Lucy turns her head to her right to see Lisanna kneeling beside her bed. "Yes?" Lucy answers.

"Are you sure you don't like Natsu?" She asks. Lucy hesitates but then answers. "Yes I'm sure, he's just a friend." She answers not feeling sure of herself. Lisanna nods and goes back to her sleeping bag.

"Goodnight, Lucy."

"Goodnight, Lisanna."

And with that, the two girls slowly but surely fall asleep.