23

I didn't see which way Dean went so I just drove to his house. I bang my hands on the steering wheel because I don't know what I'm going to say to him and it's frustrating. I honestly wished I was back at Magcon so I could be with Shawn and mahogany.

I spot Deans truck in his families drive way as soon as I turn the corner and I begin to freak out even more because he spots me as he gets out of his truck. Goddamit now I don't have time to even think.
He doesn't wait for me as I park my mom's car and get off, he walks towards the back gate and unlocks it.
"Dean!" I run up to him and grab his arm "Please talk to me. Just say anything because I don't know what to say."

Did I turn my mom's car off? I look behind me, Yeah.
Did I lock the keys inside. Oh yeah.
I silently curse myself.

Dean walks through the gate and doesn't close it behind him so I'm assuming he's letting me follow. His bedroom is quicker to get into through the side gate, plus Its also a way for him to avoid his family.
He walks inside his room and I follow
"I can see you still don't close and lock your door.."

He shrugs. I sit down on his bed and he stares at me. "And I can see you still have your own sense of style."

"I what?" I look down and oh my god! I'm just in my robe, I have no clothes on nor any shoes on. How did I not notice?

I swing my feet and stare at my toes, he sighs "What do you want Cathy?"

"To apologize I guess is a start.."

"I'm waiting." He says while rummaging through his drawers with his back turned to me.

"Erm well, I guess I can start with the fact that I didn't tell my mom about what happened on tour....with you know you and Cameron fighting..."

He closes his drawer and is holding a pair of his boxer briefs, as he's walking over to his closet he says "Catherine your mom found out about me and Cameron fighting" He opens his closet and is sorting through his wardrobe, "I just don't understand why you would lie about me attacking you like fighting your brother is one thing..." he grabs a burgundy shirt and takes the hanger off, "but saying that I attacked you.." he shakes his head probably trying to get that image out, he looks at me "And how your mom believed it-" he sighs, walks over and hands me the clothes, "It really hurts my feelings....go put this on." He walks out his room and closes the door behind him.

"God dammit!" I punch dean's bed and lay back "What am I going to do!" I take my bathrobe off and smile when I look at the two things dean's chosen for me. The boxer briefs with the green polka dots and random red squares are the same ones that I laughed at him about one time when my mom wasn't home and we went night swimming.
I told him it wasn't Christmas and he threw me in the pool. We were laughing way to much at his underwear. And the burgundy v-neck is also his, our school colors are burgundy, grey and black. Well for P.E. I forgot my shirt at home and I had called him, he offered to let me borrow his that he uses for weight training and so we planned to meet me behind the gym. Let's just say a teacher over heard my phone call and thought I was meeting Dean for drugs because the teacher took me to the vice principles office and not five minutes later Dean was escorted in by a campus supervisor. They didn't believe our story so we were both suspended for a week.

I smile and put both the shirt and boxers on, I really wished I had at least put a bra on but it's whatever. I go outside and walk to my moms car hoping to unlock the doors and get the keys out. I was probably outside for maybe 5 minutes circling my mom's car when Dean's mom Tiffany pulls into the driveway, she automatically smiles when she sees me, I'm not even sure she parked her car when she jumps out and practically runs to me "Cathy!" She hugs me, stands backs briefly and looks at my face and then down at my body, She wiggles her eyebrows "if I'm not mistaken you and Dean were making up for the time that you've been gone-"

I automatically blush and am thankful that I didn't have to reply because Dean walks out "-Mom!" I can tell he is just as embarrassed because his face is all red

Tiffany jumps up "What Dean? What happened?" She looks at him "Why do you two look so embarrassed? It's love! I don't mind, I'm just hoping you guys used protection because I'm not sure I'm old enough to be a grandma yet-"

"- mom please leave and go inside-"

She interrupts him "-Dean why are you so embarrassed? Cathy is a beautiful woman and-"

He interrupts his mom "-Mom Cathy has a boyfriend-"

Tiffany playfully smacks my arm "-Oooh don't worry I won't tell-"

I interrupt her "- I don't have a boyfriend nor did I sleep with your son." I walk over to my mom's car and circle it and stop when I spot the trunk and how it doesn't close properly, it sometimes pops open when you least expect it.
Long story short Dean was teaching me how to drive and I backed up into the neighbors car..let's just say I thought I hit the brakes but it was actually the gas and I rammed into the other car even harder. I got a lecture for that.

Well then I can easily crawl into the trunk through the backseat and I can leave. I can't believe I left Shawn.

I bang my hand on the trunk and it doesn't open at first, dean walks over "Cathy I thought you were dating Taylor?"

Tiffany half whispers "I'm going inside it's hot out here."

"Really? Now you go inside?" Dean asks

She waves him off.

"Taylor and I will never date." I bang my hand on the trunk and it opens "Yes!" I hop in and push the backseat, I crawl through to the drivers seat. Dean closes the trunk and I turn the car on.
He walks over and knocks on the window. I roll it down "Wow did he realize how much of a liar you are?"

I smirk "No, Cameron paid him to disappear for three weeks."

As I drive off Dean looks dumbstruck. O'well he shouldn't of been an asshole.