20. running low

There are definitely pros and cons on having a sibling who knows Everything about you. An example of a PRO is that if you're allergic to nuts and you guys go to a restaurant that has a dessert with nuts and you begin to produce hives and can't breathe, your sibling will automatically grab your epi pen and jab it in your chest.

A CON would be like right now, your sibling catches you in a lie and calls you out.

I love being called out.

No I don't.

Everyone is staring at me and I don't know what to say, especially because I lied to mahogany who was actually trying to help me. Ugh Cameron.

"I....uh-"

Cameron smirks "I'm just kidding guys Cathy is bleeding out of her vagina. Mahogany she needs plenty of tampons because she's a bleeder."

"So there isn't gonna be a fight?" Matt asks

"Nope so you guys can go sit down." They obey and sit down at the table. "Mahogany Cathy will meet you in your guys room." He looks at her still standing by me "Goodbye." She walks out fast.
I back up so I'm not so close to him which only causes him to smile big "Cathy you aren't planning on leaving Magcon are you? Because I recently spoke to mom who was upset about you lying."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, I told her how you got into an argument with Dean and how I HAD to defend you because he got violent."

"How recently did you speak to her?" I ask

He smiles "Right after I overheard YOU talking to her on the boardwalk."

Unbelievable.

He smirks "I was trying to be nice to you, I really was, but as soon as you went out on your word on trying to forgive me and then You snitch me out to mom....let's just say everyone learns from their mistakes. Or in your case: lies. Go to mahogany about your imaginary period I wouldn't want you to imaginary bleed through your pants." He smiles and walks away

**

Basically the meeting consisted of welcoming Taylor back and who was going to buy Matt a burrito.

"I don't want to be here." I tell mahogany

Right now were alone in our room laying down. Mahogany sits up fast "Why don't you want to be here?"

I sit up and look at her "because I feel attacked everywhere I go."

She sighs "Yeah this isn't a safe environment for you."

"I know and Cameron is my brother who is supposed to protect me..."

"And he's the one who is the main attacker.." mahogany says. I nod. "Well if you don't feel say then I think you should go because what would Cameron mean by 'everyone learns from their mistakes?' Like can he be more specific please."

I shrug "But I don't want to leave you behind! That's what I keep contemplating about."

She smiles "don't worry about me, it's all about your safety so don't base your decision on my happiness if your life is in danger."

"My life? Mahogany I don't think my brother will kill me."

She shrugs "Well did you think he would of done any if this in the first place? You didn't know he was into ALL of this vining and youtubing stuff. You didn't think he would of planned out this terrible experience on this tour. And now look at where you are."

"Your right."

"I know I am and besides you have to talk to your mom before he does and tell her the truth about everything!"