22

I don't think I was screaming that long considering I hurried up and threatened the intruder that I was gonna call the cops if they didn't leave. "You better leave right now! You ruined my bath time and I'm furious with you!"

The intruder steps closer to the door and me barely remembering that I'm naked I grab the sheet from the ground and the intruder opens the door and steps inside.
I back up and That's when it hits me, I'm dead, I will never be able to see mahogany and Shawn again, I didn't get to finish my bath and my lush is going to waste right now. My last conversation with my mom was mostly arguing. I'm going to die with so many regrets.

The intruder laughs? Wait I know that laugh- "DEAN?!"

He takes off the bandana and glasses "Hi Cathy how are you?"

"I nearly had a minor stroke but I'm doing fine." I walk to the kitchen and he follows

"Honestly didn't your mom tell you that I was coming?" He asks while grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.

She did say he came over to help her out around the house... "she told me you come over but she didn't tell me you were coming today. Trust me if she did then I wouldn't of yelled at you naked through the back door."

He smiles "yeah that was alot to take in I couldn't look away."

I roll my eyes "Oh shut up."

He shrugs "I'm a hormonal teenage boy! Leave me alone." He laughs

I walk out of the kitchen towards the stairs "Haha whatever, I'm going to go finish my bath-"

He is right behind me at the stairs "-I know you didn't tell your mom about me and Cameron fighting. I want to thank you for that."

I feel so guilty for keeping the fact that Cameron told our mom that Dean attacked me and Cameron had to protect me, from him. I turn around and look at him "Yup no problem."

"Anyways I'll let you get to your bath, I'm gonna go to the gas station and get more gas...and finish cutting the grass. Bye Cathy."

As I'm walking up the stairs I felt so guilty and I wanted to cry.
I put the sheet in my hamper and get in the tub, the water isn't scolding hot no more, great.

I feel like the bath is what I need to get over the stress and anxiety. As soon as I lay my head back and close my eyes the front door slams shut and then there's yelling. It's definitely my mom but I don't know who she's yelling at.

I sit up and think to myself, I'll never be able to take a bath. Ugh. I get up and walk to my bedroom and grab my bathrobe. I slip the robe on as I walk out into the hallway. She's not just yelling but she is arguing..with Dean! Omfg. I run downstairs and see them arguing, Dean looks and sounds confused but my mom is the opposite, she's determined and has her mind set.

"You need to get out of my house right now! I don't ever want to see you again Dean! Do you hear me?" My mom's say

I don't understand.

Dean makes a face "I hear you perfectly fine Gina, I just don't understand what I did wrong."

My mom looks at me and Dean turns around "Mom? What's going on? Why does Dean need to leave-" my eyes go big and I whisper to Dean "-did you tell her that you saw me naked?"

Dean looks at me wide eyed "What- no Cathy I didn't, I have no idea why she is making me leave."

My mom sighs, we both look at my mom "Dean I need you to leave my house right now, I know why and how your face got bruised and-"

Dean interrupts her and turns to me "-You told her? You said you didnt!"

I take a step to him but my mom pushes him away and stands in the middle "Dean I need you to leave-"

Dean shakes his head flabbergasted "-But Gina I thought you would be happy I fought. It was for a good cause."

My mom looks at Dean like he's an alien and doesn't know how to approach it "Dean why would I be proud of you attacking my daughter and then fighting my son?"

Dean looks like he's seen a ghost, he goes awfully white and looks at me "Why would you lie to your mom saying those horrible things?"

I look down at my hands and look back at him "I didn't-"

He cuts me off and opens the door "-I would never in a million years hurt Catherine physically or mentally." He walks out and slowly closes the door. He could of easily defended himself and told the truth. I could of told the truth. But we didn't.

I look at my mom and she says "Its what's for the best Cat, he's lucky I haven't called the cops on him, don't worry soon enough Cam will be Home for Christmas and he said he's bringing some friends over. I can't wait to meet them." She walks away with Cameron's new penny board and instead of me following her I grab her car keys by the front door and run outside to her car, I need to speak to Dean.