19.

The first thing I do when I return to the hotel is find Bart. It wasn't that hard considering he called a mandatory meeting in the plaza because of Taylor unexpectedly returning to Magcon.

The meeting is supposed to be in half an hour due to it being noon and everyone is hungry...well Bart is hungry, everyone else just wants to have the meeting to discuss our next tour stop.
So it's time for lunch and I catch up to Bart in the lunch line, he is about to pay when I tap his shoulder he turns around "Oh hey Cathy what's up?" He grabs his tray and turns around for us to walk away from the register.

How can I put this delicately? Should I just tell him? What will he even say? No I can't leave. Come on Cathy you can do this! Just say it and get it over with-

"Cathy?" I look up at Bart "Are you okay?"

I nod "Yeah I'm good...I just...uh was wondering if they're is like a gift shop in the hotel...."

He smiles as we walk our way to the cart with all the condiments and silverware "Oh you want to get something for-"

I interrupt him because I had a feeling he was going to say Taylor "-ME!"

He makes a face "you?"

"Yeah I need erm.....tampons!" Everyone in the cafeteria looks at us

"Cathy I don't need to know that. Geesh." He whispers

"Sorry um I'll go to CVS or something then...bye." and I was about to leave when

"Cathy we have a meeting! You won't have enough time to go to the store!"

I turn around and look at Bart "Well I can't control the blood coming out of my vagina!" Again everyone stares and this time they don't turn away

Bart sighs "Cathy doesn't mahogany have something you can borrow until after the meeting?"

Dammit "Yeah your probably right..I'll go ask her.."

He walks beside me into the plaza "Okay well hopefully that gets settled in time for the meeting."

I nod "I just hope she's more of a tampon gal instead of a pa-"

He cuts me off "-Cathy I truly do not want to discuss this with you. Or with anyone in fact. Ever. Again." We walk into the plaza and I see only Shawn, Aaron and mahogany are in here already eating.

I laugh "are you sure?"

He nods "Postive."

I shrug " Your loss"

He places his tray down and sits, Aaron asks "What'd you lose?"

"Nothing that needs to be spoken about." He looks at me "Ever Again. Right Cathy?"

"Yup." I say. I look at mahogany "Do you have any tampons that I can use?"

Bart chokes on his sandwich. Aaron spills his soda can of Pepsi on the table and Shawn spits out his Apple sauce.

What does mahogany do? She laughs.
"Yeah I have some. I also have pani liners, pads, midol, heating pads-"

Aaron interrupts her "Why would a girl need a heating pad?"

Bart clears his throat and everyone looks at him "Son I don't think we need to know about that. Especially right now when we're eating. Now uh Shawn clean up your Apple sauce and Aaron clean up your spilled soda."

Mahogany gets up fast "Lets go get you some tampons to stop-"

Bart interrupts her "-Please don't continue what your about to say. I'm begging you."

"Wait you said tampons with an S. As in you need more than one? How much do girls bleed?" Aaron asks

Bart speaks up "Aaro-"

Shawn interrupts Bart "-I read in this article that women actually only bleed three tablespoons during their menstrual cycle."

"It seems alot more than three tablespoons.."I say

Mahogany nods her head "Yeah it does Shawn can you send me the link to that article please?"

Shawn nods "Sure."

"I'm not eating any more. Who wants my sandwich?" Bart says

"Ooh ME! The apple sauce ruined my burrito.." Shawn says

"Uh let's go then mahogany and Bart I'm sorry about your sandwich and your loss of appetite..." I say

Were walking away from the table when everyone else walks in The Jack's, Matt, Hayes, Cameron, Nash, Carter and Taylor.

Matt sees me and mahogany walking away and asks "Where are you guys going? The meeting is about to start- I call sitting by Taylor! Definitely dibs!"

I stand up straight and square my shoulders but mahogany is the one who speaks up "We have a girl problem.."

I look at Cameron who makes a face but doesn't say anything.

Carter asks "A girl problem? Like you two are fighting- ooohhh girl fights are always hot to watch-"

Mahogany interrupts him "-No you pig. A girl problem ...wink wink."

All the guys look confused except for Bart, Shawn and Aaron.

"I don't understand.." Hayes says and looks at Nash "do you understand?"

Nash shrugs "They're probably going to go argue and don't want us to watch."

I hear Jack g. Say "well that's not fair! what if we want to watch?"

"Dang it my phone is dying, can we make this fight quick?" Matt asks

"Shoot my phone is in my room!" Jack j says feeling his pockets

"This really sucks, I knew it was a bad idea to play football with my phone by the ocean." Carter says

"I told you man." Matt tells him patting his shoulder

"No you didn't! You're the one who encouraged me and called being quarterback." Carter snaps

Matt puts his hands up "In my defense The Jack's wouldn't of been any better, they only know how to play basketball."

"That's true, you can't be mad at him." Jack g. says

"My front camera is cracked, it's not gonna be great quality." Nash says

"I don't even know where my phone is at." Hayes shrugs

The whole time Cameron and Taylor both say nothing and it doesn't surprise me.

"Wait what do we want to record again?" Matt asks

They all stand they're thinking and Jack j says "Cathy and mahogany fight!"

They all jump up and cheer saying "Oh yeah!"

"Ugh no you idiots! Cathy started her period!" Mahogany shouts

The guys shutup and stare at me and look down at my V wide eyed. Which I cover fast "You pervs!"

Cameron shoves past me and sits by Bart "Cathy why don't you want to be here during this meeting?"

I really don't want to speak to him but with everyone staring at me, I kinda have to "What do you mean?" I ask

Cameron reaches over and grabs Barts apple sauce, he opens it and grabs a spoon from Aaron's tray "Because." He looks at me and squints his eyes "You already had your period this month. If I'm correct, You get it the first week." He dips the spoon in the Apple sauce and gets up, he stands directly in front of me "SOOO why don't you want to be here for the meeting?"