7. Why am I so surprised?

I'm in the hotel room with Dean, he's trying to find the WiFi password, he says there is one but it needs a password. I'm kinda nervous seeing Cameron, We've never been away from each other for this long. And we kinda left on bad terms.

Mahogany is in the bathroom fixing her hair, ugghh I love her, I've never had a "Girlfriend" before and she's amazing
We get along well even though I've only known her for about.... an hour. She's amazing.

Hayes is.....? I don't know where Hayes is...I think he's with Bart. All I know is I'm glad he's not here because he is rude and snobby. Like what's his deal? I really hope his brother is not like that because I will get into it with a few people I can already tell.

"I can't figure out the WiFi password." Dean says while fallling face down on the hotel bed

I pat his back "Do you want to use my hotspot?"

He sits up fast "you have hotspot and you watched me struggle for WiFi this whole time!?"

I shrug my shoulders "I just now remembered..."

"That's bull. But fine. What's your password?" He asks

"Dean123...." I tell him

He shakes his head "Unbelievable..." he starts tapping his phone screen "You just like watching me suffer. Don't you?"

I was about to answer but Bart walks into the room "Hey, are you ready to meet the rest of the boys?"

Mahogany walks out of the bathroom "Oh hey Bart what are you doing here?"

"I just came to let you guys know that the boys will be coming in a bit..." he tells her

"Oh...I can't wait to meet them." She says

I stand up "Don't they have like an hour left on stage?"

Bart gets quiet for a bit Probably contemplating if he should tell us something "Yeah.... things happened..."

I walk up to him "Is everybody okay?! What kind of things happened?"

Dean gets up and his holding me back from not attacking this idiot who I thought I could trust with mine and my brothers life, being with him on this dumb tour that I only came to because I wanted to see my brother.

"Calm down Catherine. Geesh, a few girls got really excited when one of the acts was playing his guitar and they climbed on stage..." Bart says

"And?!?" I shout "What else happened?"

"The rest of the guys were trying to help him out and pull him off stage....let's just say that they all have headaches from the screaming and shoving, there's a broken arm.... or two? And a minor concussion....oh and someone lost a shoe." Bart tells me probably hoping that it would reassure me. But it doesn't.

"How is my brother?" I ask while Dean is pulling me back

"He's fine. I'll go get him right now. I'll just go get All of them actually." Bart leaves fast out the room

"Unbelievable!" I shout "I am honestly regretting coming here."

Dean embraces me into a hug "Shhh calm down, I'm sure they're fine. Don't regret coming here. Okay? Because this is for you to see Cameron. Forget about Bart and those dedicated girls. I mean so what they got a shoe, I'm pretty sure they'll make good use to that ONE shoe." He chuckles and my head shakes because of it being on his chest

I laugh "Stop trying to make me happy I'm upset."

"Don't be. You have me." Dean tells me patting my head.

The hotel room door slams open and bangs against the wall "Man! That was crazy! Probably the most crazy show we've done so far!" One of the guys says. He's holding an ice pack to his head. Brown chestnut hair, big smile, big eyes and lays on the bed, while pulling out his phone "I need to call my mom before she finds out some other way. I don't need her freaking out 'Mathew Lee Espinosa I knew this tour thing was not worth dropping out of Private school...' I can already hear her now..Ughhh I don't want to call her" He spots me "hey you!"

"Me?" I say

He smiles "Yeah you. Can you call my mom pretending to be my assistant or something?"

"What? Why do I need-"

He cuts me off "-Because I have to make it seem like I have something good happening for me while I'm out here. She would probably really buy it if I have you-"

I cut him off "Fine. Give me your phone."
More guys come into the room except for Cameron. Where is he? Bart walks in and sees me looking for Cameron and gives me a reassuring smile, I only ignore it and scroll through Matthews contacts.

I press call,I hold it to my ear, its ringing. A women's voice comes on "Hello, Matt what do you need now? You know I'm at work."

Matt looks at me "Speak you idiot."

He did not just call me a idiot. Fine I'll speak. "Hi this isn't Matt. Its Catherine. I'm on tour with him and he wanted me to tell you he's fine." I smile at Matt and he gives me a confusing look. I back up slowly towards the door.

"Why wouldn't he be fine? Is everything alright?" His mom asks

"Uhhh we had a small incident-" I start and Matt jumps up off the bed, eyes wide, probably knowing what I'm about to do. "Girls started running on stage and right now he is currently holding an ice pack to his head. Someone broke a arm and-"

Matt cuts me off "No!-Stop!-"
I take off attempting to run out the room bumping into a few guys and BOOM I smash into someone knocking them down,I look to see who I'm laying on top off and it's Cameron.

"Cathy! What are you doing here?"He shoves me off and stands up. I stand up.

"Wow that's not the hello I thought I was getting from you. Especially not the hello I was expecting after a few months of not speaking to each other." I tell him. I feel everyone's eyes on us. Great.

"Oh cut that B.S. I called you the whole first week I left and you declined my calls and you even made mom make excuses for you, you can't just come here on this tour expecting something more than the reaction you just got from me."

"Wait you know her?" Matt asks Cameron

"Yes I know her, she's my sister." Cameron looks at me "My twin sister." And walks out the room. Now EVERYONE is really staring at me. I can't believe Cameron, I know what I did was cruel but I thought he would be happy to see me making some kind of effort for us. Why am I so surprised?