36.

I am woken up by the sound of yelling, Cameron!

I sit up fast and cover myself up with the sheet, I look over the small balcony and see Nash holding a caprisun while eating a bagel, Cameron and Hayes are about to rip each others throats out. "STOP IT!" I walk down the stairs, gripping the sheet more than the railing. "What is going on?"

"You two had sex? Wh-Cathy why would you sleep with him? You lost your virginity to him, How much of an idiot are you!"

I look at Hayes and I can tell he's annoyed. "Yes we did and it was amazing."

"Get your clothes on now, we're leaving back to L.A. and you are to never to speak to him again."

"What? NO! Cameron forget it, keeping us away from each other won't bring me back my virginity."

"I said we are leaving. So we are leaving." When he isn't yelling and is calm, its scarier then his yelling voice.

I hurry up and run up the stairs and grab my dress, I throw it on and realize I don't have my underwear.
I walk back downstairs "That was fast." Cameron says to me

"Yeah well I'm not wearing any underwear so that might be why-"

"-Your not wearing any underwear? Why not?"

"I don't know, I lost them I guess...."

"You dont just lose underwear! We are leaving immediately." He pulls my arm "Wait-" he stops walking "- did you at least use protection?"

I look at Hayes and he looks like a deer in headlights, Cameron runs up to him and grabs the back of Hayes neck, if I didn't know that they were arguing I would've thought they were about to kiss "I swear if my sister is pregnant, that baby won't know who it's father is."

///

"Why?"

I continue packing "Why what?"

He closes my suitcase "Why'd you lose your virginity so young for? Especially to him!"

"Cameron in case you have forgotten, we're the same age, and-"

He sits on the bed and I can tell he's stressed out "We're not going to make it out here, I have to tell mom-"

"Cameron what are you talking about?"

He looks at me and he looks so hurt "Cat, mom called this morning, and I went to go looking for you and I COMPLETELY FORGOT to tell you...we're moving. Moms been packing this whole time-"

"We lost the house? How long have you been keeping this from me?"

"Calm down. I barely found out this morning, and no we're not losing the house, if anything we're upgrading.."

"Where are we moving?"

"Here."

"Here?"

He nods "Mom bought the house across the street"

"She's been telling me that she wanted to move out of L.A., especially because of it not being such a great place to be living in anymore. She also wants to get away from dad and Sierra."

"But why here?"

"I don't know, I think part of it is because of Dean and you getting bullied."

"But why here?"

He shakes his head "Not really sure, but that doesn't mean your going to be with hayes."

"Cameron-"

"I don't want to hear it. I'm calling mom, finish packing your stuff."

He leaves the room and I am packed already, I didn't even really unpack to begin with. He can't keep me away from Hayes, that's cruel. We just did something that has made our bond stronger.

///

As soon as our mom picks us up from the airport she is yelling at me, the traffic, Cameron, the airport security. This is going to be a great welcome home celebration. "Mom are we having a party too?"

She turns around fast and Cam begins laughing "Cat are you out of your goddamn mind?"

"It was just a question, Nash and Hayes had a welcome home party-"

"-I don't EVER want to hear that name again. Do you understand me? If you want a party then we can throw you a baby shower, because we both know how you will pay up for your mistakes and keeping that child-"

"-we don't even know if shes pregnant-"
Cameron says

My mom has the evil eyes on today, I know what your thinking Oh mah god, Cameron is such an ass and snitched on me for having sex, but wrong. I had to tell her, and as you can see, she isn't taking it so well.

I nod and don't speak for the rest of the ride home, well to Walgreens. "Go get a pregnancy test." I get off and do what my mother says.

The store is practically empty except for the three young cashiers behind the counter laughing into a magazine.

I find the tests quicker than I wanted to, I grab the most expensive one and hope that its accurate, well not to accurate. what if I am pregnant, what am I going to Do? But it was only one time, I can't get pregnant that eaisly, right?
When I walk to  the other aisle i recognize a man standing in the chip isle and I realize too late who he is because as soon as he turns around "Catherine?"

I am dying inside "Hiiii..." I dont want to call him dad and give him any kind of satisfaction

He looks down at my hands and whispers "Catherine-"

"-Dad I don't kn-" we make eye contact "Cathy how are you?" God I hate her

"Sierra hi... I'm splendid, couldn't be any better."

"Sierra we have to go to-Cat? How are you?" Dean, the one and only dickhead

"Again, I'm doing great-"

"Is that a pregnancy test?" Dean asks

Sierra smiles "Wow Cathy, you judged to quickly now look at you, buying pregnancy tests."

"Wow Sierra, as if your one to judge" I glance at her basket "buying groceries and starting a family with my sloppy seconds."

Dean looks at me "Catherine we never actually dated." Sierra laughs at his comment

"Yeah well, you couldn't have me so you impregnated my older sister, congrats bro." I pat his back and walk away to pay for this damn test, that out of all the tests I have ever taken, this one I'm praying to fail.