Chapter 21

Chapter 21 

"Liam!" I hissed. He snapped his head towards me and shrugged as if saying 'whatever'. I narrowed my eyes at him.

Huffing, I grumbled as I stomped over and snatched the book from him. Currently, we were in Jill's room and Liam was about to go through her diary.

"She'll kill you if she finds you!" I told him. 

Again, he shrugged, "She already wants to, though." 

I rolled my eyes, "Come on. Let's go before she kills us both." 

Making our way towards the door, we froze when the door flung open and Jill stood there, eyes widened in shock. Her expression turned stone hard when she realized we were in her room. 

Perhaps I should take you back to earlier today, the morning after the barbecue. 

"Morning," Liam whispered, kissing my nose. I scrunched it. 

Snuggling deeper into him, I sighed contentedly, "Can we stay like this forever? You're so warm." 

He chuckled, "Sadly, I don't think we can." 

I groaned. 

 "Come on, rise and shine!" He sang. 

"No," I mumbled, burying myself deeper into his shirt. 

Liam hissed, "You have no clue what you do to me?" 

"I don't want to know," I groaned. 

"Stop groaning," He muttered. 

"Pervert!" I shot up, slapping his arm. He smirked. I narrowed my eyes, "You did that to get me up!" 

"It worked, didn't it?" 

Climbing out of my bed, I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I didn't need a special visit while I showered. Stripping off my clothes, I hopped into the shower and washed my hair and body. 

And of course, I sang. 

"Don't listen to a word they say!" I sang, "Their screams all sound the same! Though the truth may vary, this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore!" 

What can I say? I loved Of Monsters & Men. 

Once I was finished, I stepped out and wrapped myself in the plush towel. Brushing through my soaked hair, I scrunched it with my towel and then wrapped it back around my body tightly. Walking out, I ran to my closet, ignoring Liam's lingering eyes. 

As said before, he's a pervert. 

When I was in the closet, I decided on a cream colored dress with red roses on it. Pairing it with a pair of brown flip flops, I stepped out and Liam was in fresh clothes. 

I raised my eyebrows, "Where'd you get the clothes?" 

"From Jason," He answered. 

He was wearing low slung dark jeans and a black v-neck t-shirt. Overall, he was hot. Not that I would tell him; it would boost his already overly large ego. 

"Let's go!" I exclaimed. 

"Go where?" He questioned. 

Grabbing his wrist, I answered as we sped down the stairs, "To have breakfast!" 

"Oh. Duh," He shook his head at himself, causing me to chuckle. 

When we entered the kitchen, I hoisted myself onto the counter and swung my legs, "Make me breakfast, slave!"