Chapter 16

* I'm spoiling you with all these updates, aren't I? *

Chapter 16 

Jill! I shouted in her head, panicking. 

She responded frantically, What!? 

Help! I replied. 

With what? What's going on!? She questioned. 

I don't know what to wear to my date! I exclaimed and I could practically see her shaking her head. 

I'll be over in ten minutes, she said before blocking her mind. I put my walls up around my own head before walking back into my closet. I seriously had to figure this out soon, or I'd be late. 

It was 5:30 and Liam was picking me up at seven. If Jill did get here in ten minutes, we'd still be cutting it close. My hair was still wet from my shower. 

Ten minutes later, like she said, Jill barged into my room with a duffel bag. I raised my eyebrows at me and she rolled her eyes, "Sit." 

I did as told and let her blow dry my hair. Brushing through it, she stared at me through the mirror, smiling, "I have an amazing idea!" 

So I watched as she ran through the straightener through layer after layer of my hair. She then pulled the top of it back and curled that part. Leaving it back with my side bangs framing my face with curls, I smiled, "It's perfect, Jill." 

"I know," She replied, winking at me, "Now give me your face." 

Chuckling, I closed my eyes and let her start working on my makeup. Five minutes later, she was done and I looked in the mirror-- casual yet formal, which was perfect. 

"Ready to see your outfit?" She piped and I looked over to her where she was holding up her duffel bag. Biting my lip, I nodded. What did she have in store for me this time? 

She handed me a strapless brown top with white and pink floral designs and a light blue pair of jeans. Nodding in approval, I took them with her and changed in my closet. Stepping out, Jill clapped, "You look hot!" 

Giggling, I took the pink flats she was offering me and slipped them on just as the doorbell rang. Glancing at the clock, I saw it was 6:56. I beamed  at Jill, "Thank you so much!" 

Hugging me, she pulled back, "Go get him. I'll be waiting here for the details!" 

Nodding, I grabbed my bag with my phone in it and ran down the steps to find Liam and my parents standing at the front door. He smiled when he saw me, "You look beautiful." 

I took him in; he was wearing dark jeans and a white v-neck t-shirt with his hair spiked up. he was wearing black converse and I smiled at him, "You don't look too bad yourself." 

He laughed. Mom smiled and dad put on a strict expression, but I knew it was fake. He spoke in a stern voice, "Have her back by eleven." 

"I'll have her back by 10:30, sir," He replied to my dad and I smiled, walking over to him. He offered me his arm and I took it, exiting the house with him. He opened my door for him and thanked him as I got in, him closing it after him. 

Running around the car, he got in his side and started the car. Looking up at the house, I saw Jill watching us and I rolled my eyes at her. Turning to Liam, I gave him a small smile, "So where are we going? And don't you dare say it's a surprise." 

"It's not a surprise," He said, laughing, "I just can't tell you." 

I groaned. 

Leaning back in the seat, huffing, I turned up the radio as a Paramore song came on and began to hum to it. Liam raised an eyebrow at me, "You know paramore?"