Chapter 3

Chapter 3 

The alarm blared, waking me up. I turned it off and sat up, the realization of my first day of school dawning. I got up and shuffled my feet to my bathroom. I started the shower and stripped, leaving my clothes on the floor to pick up later. I hopped into the warm water, scrubbing my hair and body clean.

Fifteen minutes later, I emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my. I slipped on a white strapless bra and white panties before going into my closet and grabbing the white dress with peach flowers and jean jacket Jenna had described. Quickly pulling on the dress, I walked over to my bathroom and pulled out my blow drier. 

After my hair had dried, I curled my hair into perfect ringlets just as Jenna had two days earlier. Putting on my eyeliner, mascara and some clear lip gloss, I was ready to go. I grabbed my jean jacket, slipping it on, then pulled on my peach and tan gladiator sandals. As a finishing touch, I grabbed my silver necklace with a light pink heart on it, locking it around my neck. 

I grabbed my book bag and skipped down the steps. 

"Morning, Jason!" I sang, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl. I bit into it and chewed happily while I searched through the cupboards. Finally, I grabbed a bagel and spread cream cheese on it. Handing the other half to Jason, I finished my breakfast off with a glass of water. 

Running back upstairs, I brushed my teeth and reapplied my lip gloss. Spraying a dab of perfume on my wrist, I rubbed it together and put some on my neck. I jogged back down the steps and set foot on the last one when the door bell rang. 

I opened the door and beamed at Liam, "One sec!" 

Running back into the kitchen, I grabbed Jason and walked back to the front door where Liam was patiently waiting. He gave Jason and I both a smiled before walking back over to his car. We followed him and Jason shouted, "Shotgun!" 

Rolling my eyes, I climbed into the back seat, while Jason smirked in the passenger's side. 

"That's harsh," Liam joked. 

Jason smirked, "The harshest." 

And, like a five year old, I stuck my tongue out at him. 

Within five minutes, we were pulling up in front of a surprisingly massive high school. Liam pulled into a parking lot very close to the front doors and smiled, "Perks of being next in line for Alpha." 

I rolled my eyes and stepped out of the car, book bag on my back. Jason got out and walked in through the front doors, several girls sighing. Though one, immediately stiffened and, as my brother looked at her, so did he. Snapping his head back forwards, he continued to make his way into the school. 

"Brothers," I said, shaking my head. 

"Hey, now that is offensive!" Liam replied. 

I rose my eyebrow, "And what do you know about being a brother?"

"I have a twin sister," He told me, smirking. 

Just then, a bumbling blond girl came bustling our way, "Liam! Where the hell did you put my phone!?" 

As she stopped in front of us, she turned to me and smiled, "Oh, hi! You must be Faith. I'm Jillian Cooper, but please, call me Jill!" She turned her attention back to Liam, "Well!? Where is it?" 

He pulled an i Phone out of his pocket and handed it to her, smirking, "Don't leave it in between the cushions anymore, sis. Mom and dad might find out what you do in the movie room." 

Glaring. she stomped on her brother's foot and grabbed the phone. She then grabbed my wrist and pulled me away from him, "You have no choice, we're friends now!'