Chapter 19

I was woken this morning being told we were about at my home. But we were taking a few small air crafts instead of the entire warship. They said it was because they didn't want the Autobots attacking it, or them finding its location. Which I can understand.

So I am currently riding in the cockpit of the aircraft, actual sitting beside of Megatron. He said it was because he didn't want me to get out of his site. Afraid of me running off again. And again, I can understand why. I definitely would try and run away again, but, then I wouldn't get the chance to use my serum on them. It would probably take a long while to track them down again.

My base isn't too far from our location at the warship, and these air crafts fly very fast. So I am ecstatic to finally be home, and to finally finish what I have been working on for the past ten years. I ran onto the ship when we were told to board it, and everyone stared at me funny. I can't help it. I'm happy!

One of the best things about this, is how many 'cons came along. I guess because Megatron thinks i'm a danger and hard to keep track of. I sure hope so.

So behind us is four other air crafts that each hold three persons. Knockout happens to be riding with Megatron, which means I'm stuck with the lousy piece of tin the entire way. He's already getting on my nerves just by being here.

That's when the jet's engine begins to slow down, and I feel the air craft drifting towards the ground.

I jump to my feet, rushing to the door, only to be stopped by a giant foot getting in my way.

"Hey! I'm not going to run away, tin can! Just let me go already." I cross my arms and huff, turning to look away from Megatron.

He grumbles, taking away his foot and hitting the switch to open the door. And the new, fresh breeze blows against my face, and I breathe it in with eyes closed. But opening them to one thing. 

This will be the last bit of air these Decepticons breathe...

I glance at Megatron for permission to leave, and he nods. I jump off, rolling to a stop on the sandy ground.

I quickly stand to my feet, seeing my base just ahead of me. Knockout steps out of the ship, stretching a bit before looking at me. He nods, taking out his mini-con from his hidden compartment in his arm and carrying it with him as we walk forward.

"Alright, let's get this done and over with." Doc Knock begins, sighing and setting his hands to his hips.

"Wait," I put my hand up to stop him. "Can I at least go inside my home for a bit? I'll probably never see it again. . . please?"

Knockout glances at Megatron who nods, and I jump up, shouting with glee and running up to the metal building. 

I look around at it, deciding where to get inside at. I do have an escape hatch on the ceiling, which I guess I could use. But i'm not too great at climbing. And my other door is all the way on the other side, because we parked the air craft on the back side of my base. 

"Hey, Knockout?"

"What is it?"

"Can you. . uh.. pick me up and put me on the roof?" I ask.

He groans, but bends over and picking me up roughly and tosses me onto the roof.

"Hey!"

"You didn't say how to put you up there! gah!" He throws his arms in the air and walks away.

I growl, but shake it off and going to search for the secret hatch.

I walk around the perimeter of the roof, from ever angle to ever bump looking for the stupid thing. But I can't find it anywhere. I step on the pebbles of the ceiling, beginning to move on when I stop, seeing a red scorpion standing in my way.

I jump to dodge it, landing roughly on the rocks. I slide away some of them, though, and a metal door nob peeks through.

I smile, grasping onto it and opening it slowly. And after I did, I see the bottom of my base, or the floor, and I leap, landing onto the solid ground.

The lights are all dim, and I jaunt to the experiment table in the corner, crawling under the desk and switching on the small desk light on top. When it clicked, I stand to my full height, switching my gaze to the top of the desk where the syringes lied.

I actually missed being here. This has basically been my only home for 60 years. I guess. But most of those years were spent in stasis, if you can count that. It has what I need. It has the space I need to work on my experiments. It gives me a small kitchen in the back, and I have a small room for a bed. An actual bed rather than just a mat on the floor.

A mirror sits beside of the table, however. And it almost pains me to look in it. But I do it anyway.

I open my eyes, turning my face towards my reflection. 

I almost cry at the sight. My face all the way up to my eyebrows is covered in metal. The metal outlined my face, and every bone is now rock solid, and is sharp rather than being soft. I lift my hand, sliding it against my cheek. The metal is perfectly new. Without a scratch, dent, or any kind of rust in sight. Brand new...

Ignoring it, wiping away a single tear of energon from my cheek, looking back at my syringe. With just one more drop of energon It will be finished. And I still have my own energon to do just that.

Grabbing a small bottle, I put it up to my eye and the few teardrops that slipped from my eye fall into it. I pull it up closer to my face, noticing the small amount of liquid falling to the bottom.

I drip the energon into my last syringe, watching as the two fluids mix together. I put it up to my face, clicking it with my fingers before putting it in my pocket.

A knock coming from outside blares through my ears with that. 

"Hurry up! We're done waiting out here for you!" I hear someone call. But I can't be sure who it is, but if I had to guess, it would be screamer. Of course.

"I'm coming!" I scream back, although they probably can't hear me.

Slipping the last thing of serum into my jacket and pants, I crawl out of the base and back into the sun.

The Decepticons are all surveying the area, as Megatron stands back and watches. He's always been the one to force people to do things for him. He never does anything for himself. Unless, of course, it would gain him a victory.

But I do things for myself. I don't need anyone to take care of me. I can do that just fine. I didn't need anyone to teach me how to make this potion, or even gave me the idea for it. 

I save myself.

When the Decepticons see me, I pull out my gun, aiming it at them.

Megatron chuckles, and I smirk.

"Hello."