Chapter 15

I groan as I walk around the nest base, frustrated as ever.

Nothing has changed since I left. Everyone is the same, but the base, of course, is different since they relocated it. Optimus has turned more cold in the past ten years. More than I can recall. I don't blame him, though. After my ten years secluded, I became agitated, too.

He's still the leader of the Autobots, and he needs to step up his game on protecting this world and all of it's people.

General Moreshower is now the leader, which I guess is a change. He used to be the co-commander of nest, as General Marcus was the leader ten years ago. Time changes.

I now have a tracker in my arm that nest's medical assistant injected into me, without choice. They shot me down with a dart, making me fall asleep, and when I woke, I heard a beeping noise and the military all came running in. That's when I found out they would be tracking me.

So I can't go outside of base, in any secret room in the base, or in anyone's personal room. I'm considered dangerous, and if anyone from the outside world were to come here, I would be hidden away. How nice this good side is.

Problem is, the Autobots and military here actually are trying to take care of humans. I've seen how they look out for them, how they prepare warships to arrive swiftly at places the Decepticons are attacking, and have constant watch on the Decepticon warship.

So I guess they can live.

But, I have Decepticon blood running through my veins. And it's a problem for me. This means I can't ever try and become a full blood human again. To try and transplant my blood would kill me. I just want to be human... Why is that so hard?

Passing by a door in the hallway, named "classified", I smirk, glancing around the room and turning the door nob.

I'll have to be quick. I'm  in the back of the base, so it will take awhile for them to reach me. I have a few minutes, at least.

I stroll into the room, switching on the light before finding a large computer screen placed on the back wall. A keyboard is located in front of it, and I reach for that, pressing my fingers to the buttons to turn it on.

The first screen pops up, and it has the Decepticon symbol on the top of it. Under the insignia, the top words say, "Mutation: Kira: designation experiment one." And I frown seeing it. I'm the first experiment, which I guess is good. That means on other human was tormented before me, and means they didn't die.  But still I am sad. I'm the only one of my kind. I'm alone...

I shake it off, scrolling down at the screen to read more.

As I read, I learned that the Decepticons were doing this to me because they wanted an army. An army to take over Earth. However, there wasn't enough Decepticons for that. There are too many humans. So they came up with the idea to mutate humans into slaves. I guess sorta like me but i'm not their slave. That comes later in the experiments, I guess.

But they made a mistake.

Humans aren't as pure as they come off to be. We've hard wars that raged all throughout the world. We fight, and we kill. Sometimes just so someone could become dictator. Humans are some of the worst creatures out there. And they chose to test on them.

"Worst mistake.."

And the door slams into the wall.

"What are you doing in here?!" General Moreshower rages.

"Get out! Get out now!" Another soldier says, aiming his gun at me and directing it to the door.

"This is a restricted area!" More people continue on, and I smirk and walk out the door with my arms raised.

"Well you should have known better to let me stay here!" I began, turning to glance at all of the soldiers surrounding me. "I cam here for one purpose! Not to harm you, not to harm anyone. I was going to leave in peace!"

"And how would we have known that?!" Moreshower glares at me.

I put my hands to my hips. "I would have been quick to plant my bomb if I were here for something dangerous." I say smugly.

I hear sighing behind me, and giant shadows begin to cast in front of me. I turn to see the Autobots, all looking frustrated, especially Optimus.

"This is your mistake, guys. Sorry to break it to you."

"Send her back." Optimus says, looking down at the soldiers.

"What? We can't let her leave!" Lennox protests, throwing his arms in the air.

"She will do less damage far away from here, major." He adds.

I cross my arms, still a smug smile plastered on my face.

"Fine."

"What was that?" I smile.

"Fine! come with me." Moreshower grumbles, beckoning for me to follow him into the main room.

I follow him, and he stops by the main entrance, explaining to the guards what was going on and they nod, and come along as instructed.

We make our way to a few cars parked in the front, and the door is opened for me. I smile at the soldier and take a seat inside, sliding over as he sits beside of me with a frown on his face.

"Oh, don't look so glum. I'm just leaving." I smirk.

He rolls his eyes, and the car is started. Moreshower slides his arm out the window and twists it into a down motion before raising it again, and he drives off. I look behind and the other cars follow. While two Autobots run out behind, sideswipe, and Sunstreaker, transforming and speeding off.

***

"Thanks for the lift!" I wave once the military exits my driveway.

Now, to get back to my serum.