Chapter 3

Standing by the door, I glance down at my skin. The shorts I am wearing do not cover up the metal on my shins, but do help cover the part on my upper leg. Luckily, my entire leg isn't covered so i'm still human to some extent.

Not like i'll ever not be human. I just won't look quite like one.

My left arm is covered. Not rusted to any extent like some of the drones, but shiny metal in place of skin. But I've always wondered what, if I were ever to escape this hell, other people would think of me. Would they be scared and run away? Or would they be curious?

They did this to me... those monsters, and one day..

I yell in frustration, shaking my head and punching straight through the wall in anger. I sigh at the dent in the wall I had just caused and shut my eyes tightly, dropping to the ground and curling into a ball.

I want to be free...

A knock on the wall beside my door makes me look up, but no one is there. Not like they would be here anyway. I slowly stood to my feet, making my way to the door and opening it. My steps are heavy, and my breath short, but I stayed calm.

Soundwave stood in front of me. Oh that annoying bot. He didn't say anything, however, but what they did do was bend down and put out their hand, ushering me to stand on it. Yet I stayed still. This is what they did when it was time for another serum, and i'm not prepared for that. Not like I ever was anyway.

But after the few seconds of just staring at the bot, he didn't say anything, but he did move his hand to grab a hold of me. Forcing me to come along, against my own will.

But I don't want to be hurt..

"Never again..." I mumble.

The hallways are the same musky smell as always, but in the distance I hear shouting; shouts that sound a bit more like cries in pain. Not a good sign... Although, that's not particularly unusual for this war ship; it is called a war ship, after all. You'll never know all the chaos that can be coming from this death trap. One thing being me. The experiment.

For the years I have been staying here, I've learned quite a bit. One being that the Decepticons don't entirely care for one another. Sometimes meaning they will get into fights and end up killing each other. Not an unexpected sight really, they aren't kind or caring in any way. Just a bunch of sociopaths to me.

However, most of the cons' have names. Some being simply numbers and others with full names, and the names can sound like human names on occasion. Rare though. Knockout, Soundwave, Megatron(which is weird anyway), and Shockwave(one of my least favorites).

Shockwave is the one to have thought of, and create these serums that are used on me. All for the same purpose.

To make a human army.

I only know of this because of the times I snuck and listened into the leaders' conversations. Most that ended in me cringing and walking off. Not like I have a choice though, the Decepticons and I have a huge size difference. They could just step on me if they wished to end my life.

But humans are stubborn, and I'm not sure how they will go out and seek people to transform. In some way, they will try to defend themselves. Whether it will work or not, they will try.

And i'm still trapped here. Where no one knows.

As the door opens to the medical room, I shut my eyes tightly, embracing what is probably about to happen.

Soundwave sets me down on the large metal table, and he steps back while Megatron and Shockwave step forward. Although Knockout is here as well, but, surprisingly, he is standing in the back, where no one can hear him. Probably just because he isn't needed currently, or he's getting the silent treatment. I scoff at the thought.

Shockwave and Megatron speak to one another, as I ignore them, swinging my feet back and forth off of the table.

That's when Megatron turns to call for Knockout, who immediately walks up with a smirk plastered on his face. Not a good sign... And he stops, shooting a glance to me and switching to look at Megatron, who looks to be quite pleased. Megatron has his arms behind his back, and he looks forward with pride, and not something you should think easily about.

"Is the label ready?" Megatron began, looking down at Knockout.

"Yes, my lord, it is." Knockout replies, moving his hand and opening it to reveal a small, silver necklace? Which I can't see too clearly as I am standing a distance away, but then Knockout hands it to Megatron who turns to look straight at me, and I stand up.

Megatron looks to Knockout and he moves forward to say, "Your small stature cannot sustain us adding a Decepticon emblem to your metal. However, when your experiments are complete and you are one of us, that will change."

"For now you will wear this, Kira." And Megatron hands me the necklace, and I take it, carefully holding it in my hands and running my fingers against the metal.

It was the Decepticon symbol, a tiny form of it made into a necklace small enough for me to wear. It was held on a silver chain that seemed long enough to put over my head, but that doesn't mean I want to wear it; or being forced to wear it.

I frowned, grasping it tightly before throwing it to the ground in front of me. "I am not a Decepticon! You cannot make me wear this."

"You will carry that symbol! Even if it means us stamping it to you." Megatron growls.

I glare at him, not switching my gaze to anything else other than the monster. But I sigh, realizing I have no choice, so I bend down and delicately pick up the necklace and wrap it around my neck. Frowning down at it as it lays against my chest.

"Good." Megatron smirks.

"The next serum is ready and set for tomorrow, my liege." Knockout informs, showing him a tablet-like item.

"Shockwave, will you be ready by tomorrow?" Megatron asks.

"Yes," he replies.

"Can I go now?" I ask, looking dimly up at Megatron.

He nods and Soundwave moves to pick me up, but I shake my head and jump down from the table, walking out.

With the metal I have on both legs, it has made them stronger and less delicate. Which means I can do more strenuous things, like jumping down from a 30 feet table.

One thing that can't ever change, but, it might become useful later on.

That's when the idea of running away flashes in my mind once more. It really does seem impossible, but if I plan it out right maybe I could accomplish it. I just need to think through it and thoroughly plan it out. It will take quite a bit of cleverness to escape from the giant metal beings grasps.

But i'll never know if I don't try.