Chapter 16

I gather all of my supplies for my serum and make my way to the table. Once setting everything down, I look to the side and slip on my rubber gloves, along with my face mask sitting beside of it.

After putting the mask on, I clasp the small glass bottle with my scissors, setting it on top of the small fire. I glance around at my other liquids, them being all different colors. But my main ingredient is Energon, which I have to get from myself. Human blood is there, too, but it's hard to determine the difference when I have both flowing through my veins.

I only have a drop of my original formula(anyone think of the krabby patty secret formula?), and it's not enough to re create this new one. I need a lot of this new one to kill off so many 'cons.  I would need a belt to carry many needles as well. That might take some designing for sure. 

I didn't even write down the ingredients and how much to use for my serum! and I slap myself for that, kicking my desk and shouting. 

I look up from my sulking position, and I take in all of the ingredients I have lied out onto the table before. A lot was there. So many ingredients. All of them have labels on them, except for just one. One. Of course.

This one is purple, and is in the middle of the energon and human blood liquids. Maybe it's the mix of the two bloods? Even if that is true, I'm going to need a lot more blood than what I carry in my small body. Enough to destroy an alien race. But, what I did find from my first test with Jazz, I didn't need all that much! Which is good, and makes this a lot easier.

All I need now is more energon... And the only way to get that is by seeing the cybertronians again. And it can't be the Autbots, as I still have a tracking device on me and they would catch me. Which leaves... The Decepticons.

Great.

If only it was possible to create a synthetic energon, but that would probably take too long, and I really don't feel like waiting awhile. I don't even know if any of the ingredients to such thing could be found on Earth. It's doubtful Earth has every substance an alien planet would. We are just one planet.

I guess my only choice is to...

A knocking sound blares from my ceiling. It's small at first, but it's getting louder, and louder, and louder. Until a "Bang" crashes through. And Decepticons, small ones, pile into my room with Megatron standing above them.

"Are you kidding me?!" I shout. "I just escaped the Autobots. C'mon, you could have at least given me a few more days!" I throw my hands in the air.

Megatron frowns. "Get her."

Knockout reaches down his hand with a smirk on his face, whispering, "Gotcha," as he lifts me into the air. Before he transforms, he throws me. 

I shriek, flying through the air until landing into a leather seat. A belt wraps around my waist and across my body before another rope wraps around my legs, tying them together. 

"Hey, moron, that hurts!" I call out to him.

"That's the point." He chuckles.

"I can't believe I'm stuck with the likes of you again." I sneer, scrunching up my nose.

"It wasn't of my choosing, thank you. Megatron still needs you." 

"Well Megatron can rot in hell."

Knockout lets out a chortle. "Ha! I'm sure he would be pleased to hear you say that."

"Yeah, I might just have to say that in person,"

He sighs, speeding ahead while I stare out the window, and I sigh, too.

More than 5 black jets are flying above the car, speeding off into the distance. I can't see very far. There's dark clouds to the north, and lighting is beginning to form. Loud booms of thunder ring in my ears. I cringe. 

"Scared?" Knockout begins yet again.

"Not scared of giant robots. Not scared of a little thunder either." I reply.

"I find Earth's weather to be quite fascinating. On cybertron..." 

And here Knockout goes with his scientific knowledge of Earth. He used to do that a lot with me, and not in a rude way. He just liked to share information I guess. None of his comrades would listen, and I didn't have a choice so I became their little subject rats. Not just with the experiments but with my ears too.

"But acid rain doesn't appear as often here as it did Cybertron. We had three suns, one to the north, west and east. They burned up our atmosphere, leaving us vulnerable to the stars' rays. We don't need oxygen like a human would." He says the word human in disgust.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You are made of metal, not flesh. You don't need to breathe. Your planet does not need an atmosphere. You've told me all of this before."

He tightens the seat belt. "I could squish you in an instant. I'd recommend you shut up."

"Oh but you can't do that. Megatron needs me, and If you were to kill me you would be killed by him. Or worse. Ruin your finish."

"You little!"

We ram into a metal sheet. I slide forward, knocking my head on the console as Knockout groans. "Nice going." "Shut it," he says in reply.

"What did we run into?" I ask.

"The warship. I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

He just... apologized to me. A Decepticon who tortured me actually said sorry. I haven't been told sorry in so long. I cannot even remember the last time I heard that alien word. It almost makes me want to cry.

As Knockout transforms, so does Megatron and he holds out his hand and Knockout hands me to him. 

"Welcome back, Kira."

He takes me to my old cell without a word said. I try to squirm away, but his grip simply tightens.

"Y-you . . are. crushing . . me!" I choke out.

We reach to my room next, but without saying anything, without letting out a chuckle or even smirking, he tosses me through the large door. I scream, flying through the air once again before knocking into the wall and sliding down it. 

The door shuts. I scramble to my feet, rushing to the door and kicking it. 

"Let me out! Let me out!" I punch the door repeatedly.

"Let me out!" I cry, tears rushing down my cheeks with it going warm.

I drop to my knees in desperation, hating the idea of being in my old room. I'm alone again. I choke from sobs, pounding the door a few more time.

"Let me out..."