Chapter 2

Standing on the desk beside the control panel in the center room, I await the arrival of Megatron, who is gone currently on a mission. I was ordered to be here for reasons unknown to me, I just wish he would hurry up. I don't respect the bots I live with, and I fear I will snap at them; and that would cause me to be shouted at.

The bots are at a battle to be exact, and I wasn't told why. But what I do know is they fight the Autobots, better know as the enemy. I've picked up after awhile that the Autobots are good and the Decepticons, the ones I live with, are evil. That's not a surprise whatsoever, especially seeing as what they have done to me.

I have metal for skin on certain places of my body. My right arm is completely covered while as my left leg is half-way covered. And the most surprising feature is a sheet of metal on my face, something, I fear, can never be reversed. The process for this was done by many, many experiments. The 'cons are trying to turn me into one of them. A cybertronian.

What monsters they are. I am human and not one of their experiments to become some metal freak.

But even through all the experiments and testing that is done, I refuse to become a cybertronian. I may look like one one day, but that doesn't have to make me act like them. They are pests, aliens that only have war set in their minds. This included the Autobots as well. They aren't as great as they believe themselves to be.

With that, the ground bridge opens up in front of the room, lighting up the room with green and blue. Megatron walks in next, a proud smirk plastered on his face. Starscream trudged in behind him looking down while the drones came in as well. They were not scratched up too bad, although a few gashes here and there. Starscream is injured the most, energon leaking from his side.

"How did the mission go, my liege?" Knockout bows.

"All the Autobots are down. Barely left to drag themselves back to base." Megatron replies, chuckling proudly.

He switched his gaze to the other 'cons to me, still carrying the same disgusting smirk; then he walked toward me.

"You will one day fight alongside us, Kira, and become a Decepticon."

I scoffed. "You could never make me one of your Decepticon drones. I will never fight with you."

"Oh, am I mistaken? Do you want to be an Autobot, Kira?" He asks, crossing his arms with a scoff.

"Never. Like they are any better than you." I reply, coughing and turning my face to the side.

The warlord growls just as I climb off the massive desk. Once reaching the floor, I make my way back to my cell, alone from the pests. But just as I reached the door, I could hear Megatron's orders to Knockout, telling him to give me the Decepticon emblem. I frowned, turning back to the leader and pointing a finger.

"Don't you dare label me! I am not your kind."

"Oh but you will be one day." He says while turning back to the medic.

And because of that, I ran to my cell this time. I passed by many drones who all stared down at me in wonder, but that's when Soundwave walked by as well, but stopped at the sight of me. He stares down at me for a few seconds, but Soundwave can't speak so I don't expect him to say anything. That is, unless he was going to use some recording.

Soundwave happens to be the only Decepticon on this entire ship that checks up on me. Not that he actually cares or anything, but when I first arrived here he made sure I had food; although, now I can live off of energon. The cybertronians life source. As well as this, my eyes are now bright blue, which happens to be the same color as energon.

Soundwave didn't say anything and walked off, leaving me to myself once more.

I run to my cell.

I lay face down on the mat and begin thinking of all the experiments done to me in the past. I wouldn't pass it by them to just leave me along. They are too adamant on making me a cybertronian. But what they don't know is I have learned of their secrets. I know more than anyone could ever believe.

Still, It's not like I have a way of escaping anytime soon. And the worst part is, the experiments are becoming more and more painful. The serum the Decepticons use must be getting stronger. At least they have the decency to be careful with the serum and not put it all in my body all at once.

Tears form in my eyes at the mere thought of being in pain. "Not the experiments again.."