Chapter 17

A new week begins, being Monday to be exact. I am treated just as I used to be, as awful as it used to be. The only difference now is that I have a drone that stands in front of my door constantly. I've noticed that two of them switch places from time to time as well, talking with one another as they do so in a language I couldn't begin to comprehend.

Oh, and I've been given another Decepticon symbol to carry with me at all times. It's not a necklace, however. It was actually stamped onto my skin, no, not my metal skin, my human, fleshy skin. 

It burned. During the process of getting it, it reminded me of a tattoo in sorts. But the liquid to stamp it onto me could never, ever, be washed away or lasered off. I was forced to watch the entire thing play out, and I could see the stamp actually beginning to embed under my skin. The color slowly formed into a dark purple, and it burned. 

But not just physically, mentally as well. I could feel them forcing me into the Decepticon ranks. I wasn't given a choice, they didn't ask how I felt, and they didn't care when I screamed in pain as they did it. 

Although the 'con that gave it to me did seem to care when I cried those few tears. His name was Jar, and was one of the mini - cons they 'cons created. He was about my height, with his body being quite slim compared to mine -only being about an inch wide.

He winced at my screams, and his eyes were filled with sympathy. Not that I cared. He was still a Decepticon in my eyes, and nothing can change that bright colored insignia he had implanted on his metal.

But now that's all anyone else could see as me, too. I am a Decepticon now, and I have to live with it.

No serum and reverse what was done this time.

Knockout did ask what happened to the metal that was on parts of my skin, though. The parts that disappeared after I injected my serum into my blood. My face is no longer covered in it, and it is flesh once again. But the Decepticons weren't supposed to see that.

"It wore off, I guess." Was what I replied to them. They didn't say anything else, but just gave me a confused glare before getting back to work.

Megatron is always glaring, though. And I think he could use a nickname because of it.

Hmm, I wonder what that could be.

Starscream is known as "Screamer" because of his whineness. Knockout, or as I call him, is "Doc knock" Because he is the doctor and the word knock is in his name. The drones are just... well, called morons. Because they are always getting into fights and are just really, really dumb. Painfully dumb, actually. But Megatron... I have yet to find a name for him.

I'm afraid of what is to come in my future, though. I know the experiments will continue and that they will get worse. That I knew off the bat, but what else is to come? They already labeled and imprisoned me. I'm human. This is not what I should get.

We all deserve to live, and this isn't living. This is just surviving.

I will find another way to escape. It might not be today, tomorrow, next week or anytime soon. But I will find a way out, and it will be before I die.

***

"Take a seat," Knockout says after setting me down on the table. 

I woke up to banging on my door. But not for them to be waking me up and telling me it's time to go. No, it was because two of the drones got in a fight. I had to suffer and hear them whine and complain until finally someone broke it off. And that was only because it was time for my surgery.

I sit cross legged with my arms across my chest, huffing as I look to the side, avoiding any eye contact with Doc knock.

"Oh cheer up. You only have 67 experiments to go." Knockout smirks.