Chapter 10

With a loud knock on my door across the room, I sat up out of my bed in an instant, looking around. The knocking continued, as I became frustrated. "Quit knocking! I hear you!" and I scramble out of bed, stomping to the door.

I open it, and three men in black suits are standing at the door.

"Can I help you?" I say in a snappish tone.

"We have found information on your family, Kira. We thought you might want to know." The one in the middle informs with a smile on his face.

"I didn't ask to find my family," I mumble. "Why did you do that?"

"The Autobots wanted to know, to see where your family was and to see if you wanted to return to them." The other one says.

"Oh,"

"Come with us."

I follow them outside my door and into the main room. Many other soldiers, Autobots, and government officials are all standing around with their hands behind their backs, looking as if they are about to say something entirely important. Something Megatron would do.

"Kira Tyler Lamb," One of the officials begins. "We took our time, and we have found info on your family."

"Okay."

The man walks up to a computer screen, gliding his hand against it for pictures to shine on the screen. And adult male, adult female, and two children all showed up on the screen. One, on the side, being me. When I was a lot younger.

"The lamb family..." He trailed off. 

"Yes?" I say impatiently.

"Has been dead for 40 years." He finally said, all of the men and robots in the room lowering their head.

I shook my head, tears forming in my eyes. "N-no, that can't be true. I'm o-only 16."

"No, Kira, I'm afraid that is not true. You have been in stasis for 32 years." Ratchet adds.

That would make me 48. That can't be true... I'm only 16. sixteen.

"You're lying." I shook my head.

"We're afraid not, Kira. I deeply apologize." Optimus says.

I narrow my eyes, shooting a glare at the leader. "This happened because of you! You could have done something about it!"

I turned to the soldiers. "This is all your fault!"

And I ran to my room door, slamming the door behind me. 

I lied my back against the door, lying my head on the wooden frame and breathing in heavily, shutting my eyes. How can this be true... I knew the Decepticons were evil, but they didn't have to take my family away from me. How can I be 48 years old?

I walk to my desk, staring down at is. On top of the desk was an alarm clock, and, most importantly, my decepticon necklace.

I took hold of the necklace and held it in my grasp tightly, frowning at it.

"I'm going to leave this base, just like I did the Decepticon base, and never return." I mumble to myself, walking by the fireplace in my room and throwing the necklace into it. After watching it burn, I begin to clamber up the wall and to the window, opening it and jumping out.

"Goodbye, Autobots."

Mutated Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें