Chapter 5

I shot a glance at the two man standing above me, both holding what looked to be like a pistol. Even somewhat resembling a cybertronian weapon like the ones the Decepticons carry. Which means they are evil. So not a good sign.

They stare back at me with frowned gazes, but one of them is speaking to his shoulder, or whatever is on his shoulder. A voice spoke back to him shortly after, and he returns his gaze to me. 

"Hello, Miss. It seems like you are causing a slight problem. We'll need you to come with us."

My eyes widen. What if this will be worse than the warship? My prison cell?

With nothing else said, the two uniformed people lift me and drag me to a black and white car, one that resembles Barricade's alt mode, but I haven't seen him in a long while. But, once seating me in the back seat -after setting my hands in chains- they took their own seats and start the car. 

As the ride starts off, I don't say a word but rather stare out the window, watching as the desert sand passes by. There isn't much to see here, much like the warship, and the only thing you can see for miles is brown ground. Nothing but sand.

No one speaks throughout the ride, just staying silent and watching as everything moves, ignoring me it feels like. Ignoring me is annoying, but I guess I just am a random fugitive. Not like I did some crime, that I know of anyway, all I did was look funny. How would they feel if I went out and judged their appearance? I'm sure they wouldn't fancy it either.

The ride trails on for hours it seems, only for the car to stop at a large building labeled "Police". I don't like the sound of that name. I have heard stories of cybertronian police, and they all sound awful. From what I already have experienced, they are awful. Even on Earth. Who would have known?

What are the Decepticons thinking right now? Do they realize i'm missing?

I shake off the idea and allow the two men to drag me along inside, not once stopping. These chains are scratching my metal plated hands. How rude of them. However, I guess I am a freak to them. From what I can tell, they don't have metal for skins. I guess it is not surprising in any way though, I am an experiment, after all.

As of entering the building, many desks stand in our way along with many, many people. All who make me nervous, as my body begins to tremble at the sight of so many humans... I am not accustomed to this. Humans seem like a complete other species now. Too much time spent with robots.

The men begin speaking to the people behind desks, sharing a conversation about me. Many humans around us stop and stare at my arms and legs, all gasping or pointing at the sight. I cross my legs trying to hide the metal and keep my head lowered, hoping they wouldn't try talking to me. I feel so alone.

That's when the men grab my arm once more and show me to a new room. A room, or a hallway, filled with many barred doors with few people sticking their heads out, gaping at me as well. Ah yes, more cells to stay in. How welcoming.

They shove me into a cell in the far back of the hallway, unlocking my chains, and shut the door, locking it by clicking a tablet device hung on the wall; then they left.

I glance around the room, seeing a spring bed along with a small mat lying on top of that, and beside that, sat a toilet with a sink on the top. A window isn't around, and the room is dark. Barely even a light bulb to shine a little sun.

I take a seat on the mat, sinking into it as I begin to feel the springs that hold it up. Lying my head on the flat pillow, I cross my hands, holding them together and smirking.

***

Within an hour, a different set of police open my cell door and step in, beckoning for me to follow, and I do just that, standing to my feet.