Virus Hunter Island Walkthrough

The goal of Virus Hunter Island is only to save the human race from extinction! No pressure. The danger comes from a deadly virus that is lying in wait inside a citizen of Virus Hunter Island. (With a name like Virus Hunter Island, you’d think the residents would know someone bad is going on…but that’s a topic for another day.) To stop the virus you need to create a vaccine. To create the vaccine, you need multiple samples of the virus. To get the samples, you need to get inside the infected carrier — Patient Zero — and to get inside Patient Zero, you need to figure out who Patient Zero is. Oh, and before you can do that, you need to discover the secret laboratory of the Poptropica Disease Center, a.k.a. The PDC. Phew!

A lot to do, but it’s all fairly straightforward. Here’s how the parts break down:

Find the Secret Lab

Find Patient Zero

Learn How to Pilot the Ship

Recover Your Ship’s Laser Scalpel

Recover Your Ship’s Coagulant Tool

Recover Your Ship’s Electrobolt Tool

Recover Your Ship’s Gravity Core

“Kill” the Last Big Bad Virus

PART ONE: Find the Secret Lab

You drop down from your blimp onto Main Street and almost immediately, a suspicious-looking pizza delivery truck drives by and a grey mustachioed man says angrily, “I’m walking here, go back where you came from.” Talk to him and he tells you that he’s sick of all of the men in white lab coats coming here.

Follow that pizza truck! Go right to the next area.

(For a limited time, you can pick up some cool costumes from a vending machine on the way.)

You’ll see the Pizza Delivery Company truck again. A woman in a white lab coat — Dr. Lange — goes into the Green Square Video store. (If you go in after her, the clerk gives you the brush off if you talk to him and certainly doesn’t let you into the “Staff Only” back room.)

Instead, go right and enter the Waist Not Fitness Center. Go left, through the pool, and click on the teal (greenish-blue) colored resistance band. Oops, it breaks. The trainer kicks you out, but not before giving you the broken RESISTANCE BAND.

Go left back to Main Street and talk to the guy rocking out to his ‘boom box’. His music will be interrupted by a pirate radio host.  Rocker guy tells you that his radio only gets interrupted near the bus stop. The Pirate Radio station must be nearby!

At the bus stop, jump to the top of the bus shelter, then left to the big bird’s nest.  There’s a hook just out of reach at the upper left. Go into your backpack and Use your RESISTANCE BAND. Now jump onto the band that you just threw onto the hook. Climb to the top and then jump up onto the roof, where you’ll find the Pirate Radio Host. He has some kooky government conspiracy theories…

…but he does point out a mysterious van behind the Knave’s Landing condos. Time to check it out!

Jump down and head left to the Knave’s Landing Condominiums. Run past them until you’re at the garbage bin. There’s the pizza truck. Jump on the bin and then over the brick wall. Talk to the driver of the van. The driver panics and takes off, but out of the van drops a BAG OF SHREDDED DOCUMENTS.

You can’t do anything with them yet, so take the BAG to the pirate radio host and he’ll tell you to try to piece the shreds back together.

Shredded Documents Game