Wimpy Wonderland Walkthrough

Wimpy Wonderland takes place in the world of Diary of a Wimpy Kid, which is the book series written by Jeff Kinney, who is also one of the Poptropica creators. In this story, everyone is enjoying a snowy day except for Greg Heffley. That’s because his little brother Manny has gone missing. You need to help Greg find his little brother, but deal with the mean Whirley Street kids before you do. Here is the complete walkthrough for this island...

First, talk to Greg Heffley, who is standing right near where you arrive on the island.

Follow Greg back to his house.

Go upstairs and get the address book in the bedroom in the upper-right corner.

Go left into Greg’s bedroom and get the page from his journal which is on the floor next to his desk.

Go into Manny’s bedroom through the door.

Go out through the window, across the roof to the left and run left up the hill to Rowley.

Talk to Rowley and then Manny appears on a rumble bike and runs past you.

Run back down to the right after Manny and go to Main Street. Then go past the Fast Mart and you’ll find the rumble bike stuck in the snow. Pick it up.

Manny is standing nearby, so chase after him.

Manny will jump up a tree and then leap off. Jump back down after him.

Pick up the carrot on the ground next to the snowman that was destroyed when Manny jumped out of the tree.

Go right to the School area. Manny is here and he will jump up the windows outside the school.

Run past the school entrance and push the garbage can there onto the left side of the see-saw.

Jump up the pine tree and pick up the scrap of paper there.

Climb up to the top of the tree and then jump down off the left side. You will land on the other end of the see-saw, causing the garbage can to fly up in the air and land on one of the lower roof-tops of the school.

Go to the left side of the school building and then jump up to that roof. Then run over to where the garbage can is and push it all the way to the left.

Next, jump onto the top of the garbage can and then from there jump to the top-left window, where you can enter the school.

Walk a little to the left past the lockers, and Manny will be there. You will automatically chase him downstairs and he’ll run outside.

Walk to the left to where the lockers are under the School Spirit sign. One of the lockers is clickable (it’s right under the R and I in “SPIRIT”).

Turn the combination lock in the directions indicated by the arrow to the following numbers: 9, 37, 15. These are the numbers on the scrap paper you found in the tree.

Inside the locker, you’ll find a Twisted Wizard game guide.

Return to Surrey Street and go inside the Heffley home. Find Greg over by the TV over on the right and Use the Twisted Wizard game guide. This will help Greg beat the level he’s on. He’ll then give you the game to return to Rowley.

Go outside and then up the hill to Rowley’s house. He’s now inside and can’t come out to play. If you try to go to the door, Rowley’s dad appears and won’t let you in.

Instead, go jump on the car to set off the alarm. Then run and hide behind the bushes near the front door. When Rowley’s dad goes out to investigate, run inside the open door.