Twisted Thicket Island Walkthrough

Twisted Thicket Island takes place in an enchanted forest. The official trailer reveals several mystical creatures and a Scandinavian setting. Most of the adventure takes place deep in the woods, surrounded by creatures of fable and mystery. Here is the full walkthrough for this island:

Arrival

After you arrive on the island, head to the right to the Construction Site. Walk up to the foreman, who is the guy in the suit with the orange mustache and goatee and wearing a white hard helmet. He’ll tell you that creatures from the forest have forced him to stop development on his new construction project and he’ll ask you to journey into the woods and stop the threat. This officially starts your quest on Twisted Thicket Island.

Now head to the right to enter the forest. It’s easiest if you jump up and go over the rooftops. Enter the forest on the right side and you’ll be in Dryad Hollow.

Dryad Hollow

This is probably the hardest part of the entire island. The first (and easiest) thing to do is to pick up the Lesovyk Rune from inside the tree. It looks like a little acorn. As soon as you do, seveal dryads will swarm out and surround you. When about 4 or 5 latch on to you and turn red, they’ll start to lift you up. Now is when you need to move very quickly and start jumping onto the platforms. Don’t stop moving and keep jumping. If you stand still, more dryads will latch onto you and you will get carried away. The idea is to keep just 4 or 5 on you and to move quickly, jumping from platform to platform until you reach the end of the zone. It may take you several tries to complete this section. The good news is that the island only gets easier from here on.

Elven Vines

After you pass the Dryads, you’ll quickly pass through a small zone and then arrive at an area known as the Elven Vines. Here, you need to jump from vine to vine while avoiding the mischevous elves you try to knock you down. You’ll see them hanging on the top of some of the vines that you cross. They’ll try to cut the vines with their knives, which will send you plummeting down. So you need to quickly move from vine to vine. Sometimes, they’ll climb up from below and chase after you with their knives, and you’ll need to move just as quickly to another vine to escape them. Progress to the left and up and to the right. In the middle of the zone, you’ll find the Kobold Rune in a stone slab on one of the branches. Grab it and then proceed up and to the right to exit this zone.

Vine Climb

You’re now in an area known as the Vine Climb. Here there are four vines that head up. Once again, you’ll find elves with knives who will try to cut the vines when above you and also try to quickly climb after you and knock you down. You need to jump from vine to vine to avoid them until you reach the very top and head for the next zone in Twisted Thicket Island.

Forest Canopy

You’ll find yourself on top of the trees and for a brief moment you’ll feel safe thinking that nothing can reach you up here. But you didn’t count on those pesky dryads returning. They’ll fly up through the leaves and try to sting you. If you are stung three times, you’ll fall out of the trees and have to start over. The dryads appear in waves and the entire sequence runs through twice. The first wave is easy to avoid. Just jump over them. The second wave is avoided by ducking and waiting for them to fly over you. The third wave is a little trickier. They fly in a big circle. Get as close as you can without touching them and then run inside the circle when the last dryad passes in front of you. Wait inside until the last dryad flies past you again and then run through. The fourth wave is like the third, but the circle moves to the left, so you have to be much quicker.