Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Island Walkthrough

In Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Island, you get to adventure inside the world of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!  Based on the timeless classic book by Roald Dahl, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory takes you from the rundown shack of Charlie Bucket to the confectionary wonderland inside the Factory of the mad genius Willy Wonka. Here is the walkthrough for this island:

The Areas

There are 13 areas on the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory map, plus a bonus quest game.  Four before you reach the inside of the factory and nine that you travel to from a central Maze Room once you’ve got your golden ticket and you’re inside.

Main Street

Corner Shop

Tenements

Factory Courtyard

Maze Room

(From the Factory Maze Room you can reach:)

The Chocolate Room & the Fudge Room

The Inventing Room & the Juicing Room

The Nut Room & the Incinerator

The Television Room & the Bubblegum Room

Bonus Quest Room: The Skies Over the Factory

Overview

In order to complete Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, you must first get into the factory, then you must rescue four children who have gotten themselves into trouble inside the factory’s fantastical machinery.

Part One: Find a Golden Ticket

Part Two: Rescue Augustus Gloop

Part Three: Rescue Mike Teevee

Part Four: Rescue Violet Beauregarde

Part Five: Rescue Veruca Salt

Part Six: Rescue Charlie Bucket

Bonus Quest: Rescue the Recipes

(That’s a lot of rescuing!)

PART ONE: Get Find a Golden Ticket

Coming out of your blimp, you land on Main Street, which on this island is an old street in what is probably London.  You’re outside the gates of Willy Wonka’s famous chocolate factory.  The locals who are milling around outside the gates tell you that some lucky kids are getting to go into the factory tomorrow.  The only way to get inside is with a golden ticket, hidden inside Wonka Bars.  Four people have found golden tickets and there’s one left.  Sounds like you need to find one of those tickets!

Just off of Main Street is a Corner Shop.  Inside the clerk will tell you to scram unless you have some money.  So…go left until you reach the area called the Tenements.  In the middle of the area is an old dilapidated shack.  Click on the door to knock and you’ll see the Bucket family hiding.  They think  you’re the debt collector and they don’t want to be found.  Head left until you find the row of three pay phones.  Click on the far left phone to find a SILVER COIN in the coin return.  Guess what?  You’ve got some money!  Head right and you’ll see Charlie Bucket himself leave the shack and head towards Main Street.  Follow him right, then go back into the Corner Shop.

Now that you’ve got a SILVER COIN, you can buy Charlie a Wonka Bar.  Cuz’ you’re nice like that.  Go into your backpack and Use your SILVER COIN to buy a Wonka Bar.  Charlie will ask you to open it for him.  Using your mouse, click on the top of the wrapper and drag down.  Do that again with the foil.  What’s that inside?  It’s a GOLDEN TICKET!  At least Charlie can now get into the factory.