Vampire's Curse Island Walkthrough

In Vampire’s Curse, a young citizen of a small mountainside village has been kidnapped by the vampire, Count Bram. You need to save her and at the same time figure out how to break the curse of the Vampire. Here is the complete walkthrough for this island:

Arrival in Vampire’s Curse Island

When you first arrive on Vampire’s Curse Island, talk to the woman crying right next to where you land. She will tell you that her darling daughter Katya is missing. She and her boyfriend both disappeared. You’ll see a pop-up message telling you that two teenagers have been kidnapped by Count Bram and that you need to go to his castle to rescue them and win the island medallion. You can talk to the villagers here to learn more of the story behind Katya and Christopher’s disappearance. You’ll also discover that the teenagers in this village are obsessed with vampires. But hey, who isn’t?

Run to the right and leave this area to go to the cliffs and Bram’s Castle. Head to that area and walk to the right, where you’ll find Christopher sitting on a rock. Talk to him and he’ll tell you that Count Bram took Katya away. He claims he tried to fight Count Bram off, but he couldn’t stop him from capturing her. Christopher doesn’t seem too upset–instead of offering to help with the rescue, he decides to go hang out with other cute girls in the village. So much for romance!

Attack of the Werewolves

Jump up onto the rocks above. Suddenly, you’ll see a werewolf appear to the left. He will jump and knock you down. To fight him off, you need to first hide in the tree to the right and just below you. Go inside and then when the werewolf appears again, click on the branch on the left. The werewolf will be knocked out. Click on the tree again to exit.

Run to the right and jump up the steps. Make your way to the left by jumping from rope to rope. When you land on the large tree branch, another werewolf appears and knocks you down. You both fall, but when you land you’ll get a piece of the branch (a log) in your inventory. It will come in handy later on. For now, go back up the steps and cross over the ropes one more time. When you reach the upper-left area, a third werewolf will appear and knock you down before running off to the right. He stops on the rope bridge and blocks your way. Run to the right until you get to the bridge and then click on it. You’ll cut the rope and the werewolf will plummet to the rocks below.

Jump down and to the right and then jump up the rope bridge, using it as steps to reach the top of the cliff. Then run to the right to reach the next area, the Castle Grounds.

The Castle Grounds

You’ll be in a graveyard outside the castle. You can click on the graves to see who is buried there if you like. The interesting one is the tall tombstone. The inscription reads, here lies Lucy Westenrna. Lucy is a fictional character from the original novel, Dracula by Bram Stoker. Vampire’s Curse Island has a lot of references to the original novel and this is one of them. In the novel, Lucy was the victim of Count Dracula, who was slowly draining her of blood.

There’s a tomb with an open doorway here that leads into a mausoleum. Go inside and pick up the book and the crowbar. The book is a Teen Vampire Novel. It may have been left behind by Katya. No one knows why there would be a crowbar inside this tomb, but it’s going to come in very handy several times later on in this quest. Once both items are in your backpack, head back out of the tomb.

Go to the right and you’ll see a large ditch that cannot be crossed. We’re going to solve that problem. Walk a few steps back to the left and click on the drain pipe attached to the building. It will come off and you can carry it. Now place it down on the ground underneath the gargoyle statue by clicking again. Then jump up on the pump handle under the statue. This will cause the water to shoot out of the gargoyle’s mouth and into the drainpipe and then fill up the ditch below. You may need to move the pipe a little to the left or right to get the water to fall into it. Once the pit fills with water, you can swim across to the right. Then go through the stone arch to enter the next area.