Super Villain Island Walkthrough

Super Villain Island is a surreal adventure that takes you through the nightmares of some of Poptropica’s most dastardly villains! Here is this island's walkthrough:

The Areas

There are 10 areas on the Super Villain Island map, plus a bonus quest area.  Five before you reach the Prison Lab and five that you travel to from a dream-entering machine in the lab.

Main Street

Control Room

Prison Exterior

Security Center

Guard Room

Prison Lab

(From the Prison Lab you can reach:)

Black Widow’s Dream

Dr. Hare’s Dream

Binary Bard’s Dream

Captain Crawfish’s Dream

Bonus Quest: Mystery Villain’s Dream

Overview

In order to complete Super Villain Island, you must first get into the Prison, then collect the four Evil Totems from the four super villain’s dreams, and finally defeat Zeus, the mastermind behind it all.

Part One: Get to the Prison

Part Two: Recover Black Widow’s Totem

Part Three: Recover Binary Bard’s Totem

Part Four: Recover Dr. Hare’s Totem

Part Five: Recover Captain Crawfish’s Totem

Part Six: Defeat ****! (Spoiler)

 PART ONE: Get to the Prison

Coming out of your blimp, you land on an oil drilling rig in the middle of an ocean!  This is Main Street on your map.  Jump left onto the rig itself. Over-worked and lonely workers will tell you that they’ve been out on this rig for months without any break and the only visitor they’ve had is an old man in a helicopter.  (That’s what they call foreshadowing in the movie biz.)  Jump up to the top-left level of the rig, where you’ll find the entrance to the Control Room.

Inside the Control Room you’ll find a worker who’s complaining to a “doctor” that they can’t spare any more workers.  Talk to the technician with the megaphone.  She says that a man named Dr. Jupiter needs workers and that the last workers she sent didn’t return.  She asks if  you’ll fly out and take a look and report back what you find.  Of course you will!  You’re a Poptropican who can’t help stick your nose in trouble!

Exit the Control Room back to the oil rig (Main Street) and a helicopter will come down and land on the Control Room roof.  Jump up and enter the copter. As you fly into mystery, the skies darken and a storm looms.  The pilot complains that it’s too windy and he can’t land so you’re going to have to jump! Yikes!

Parachute Game

As you fall, avoid the clouds, they’ll slow your descent.  But wouldn’t I want to fall slowly, you ask?  Not when you’re in danger of getting hit by lightning the longer you’re in the air!  Use your mouse to steer as you fall.  The trick to not getting hit by lightning is to watch out for the white glow which will appear a second before the lightning strikes.  Don’t be underneath where the white glow appears and you’ll dodge the lightning.  It’s a fairly straightforward and easy game.

When you successfully get to the bottom you’ll land in storm-strewn waters crashing on the rocks of the Prison Exterior.  Swim to the far right, then jump onto the lowest ledge.  From here, jump up to the ledge on the left, and then jump up to the left again.  From here, you need to jump right to a platform that you can’t see.  So jump as FAR as you can up and to the right.  From this ledge, jump up to the right again and you should be directly under the cliff top.  Jump up and walk to the left underneath the security camera until you find the Prison entrance.  Go in if you dare!