Back again

*Meg's POV*

Heart shake, bend and break but I can't turn away.

I hear a song as I wake up from my sleep. The words "I already know" are replaying in my head.

My guess is I went cold again, I don't really remember. I'm awake but I don't open my eyes, I quite enjoy listening to songs by Troye Sivan.

I don't feel anyone's presence... I don't think there's anyone in my room, if I'm even in my own room.

I hear my door open, and I also hear someone whistling I can't make out what the song is or who it is but I don't really care.

I feel a weight at the bottom of the bed meaning they sat down, they place their hand on my thigh. So this is most probably Harry.

"Wake up Meg, come on you have to go back to the hospital" The person says
"Nooo, please don't make me go" I groan at the thought of going back to the hospital. I open my eyes to see Harry sat at the end of my bed, smiling like a god damn idiot like always.

I slightly smile back before I curl in a ball to try and get away from the fact I have to go outside. I feel his hands reach around me, to pick me up.

"At least let me get my phone Harold" I say
"Urgh fine, be quick though... We're already late"
He puts me down and I walk fast, I can't run because I feel sick but I walk fast to go grab my phone off charge.

I get back to him and he grabs my hand, then we walked to his car. I was still dressed from the other day so I decided just to go with it, I curl up in the front seat and try and relax.

*Harry's POV*

We get to the hospital and Meg is still reluctant to go in, I practically drag her in.
"Appointment for Meg Minter" I say when we reach the front desk
"Wait other there" The woman says, she seemed so fed up... Moody bitch.

---|---

After two hours we get called in, it's understandable I mean it is a hospital.

"So Miss Minter, you came in last week? Correct?" The doctor said
"Yep... You got my file wrong last week as well" she adds a certain tone to her voice that makes her sound so sassy. The doctor nods, with his eyes still on the file.

"When we looked further into your back group it seemed to become clear you have 'Neurally meditated syncope' this is mainly caused by emotion stress"

Meg's face slowly turns pale, as if she's seen a ghost "O-okay"

"The way you can sort of get rid of this is by avoiding so called 'triggers' such as hot or crowded environments or situations that cause stress, emotional stress that is"

I nod and hold Meg's hand, she seems shaky after being diagnosed with such a thing. I hate seeing her like this.