No Regrets

*Harry's POV*

I'm walking through what seems to be my house in Guernsey, my whole family is here. I'm not usually here at this time of year but it's nice to be back. As I continue walking the walls of my house break down, they re-build into the Sidemen household. Everyone is stood by the door of their room - JJ, Vik, Josh, Ethan, Tobi but where's Simon. I enter what should be Simon's room, I open the door to nothing; no floor, no roof, no room. I turn around to an empty corridor, not a soul in sight.

I don't understand, they were all here a second ago. I knock on everyone's bedroom door, no one's there.

"Hello?!" I don't scream it, but I say it loudly. I walk down the stairs and into the living room to find Simon, Nick and Meg filming the video they filmed a couple of days ago. Meg gets up and hugs me, in front of them both. "You two are cute together but Meg we need to film" Simon laughs.

Then darkness, "Harry?! Wake up! Are you okay?" Meg's voice wakes me "Bad Dream?" She asks

"I don't really know to be honest..."

"Tell me about it, my dad always told me if you tell someone about your dream - you can't dream it again"

So I tell her about it, every bit, her eyes never lost concentration on my words. For five minutes she sat by me listening to whatever crap just happened in my head, it was nice to have some one just listen to what goes on in my mind.

"Maybe that's a sign Harry" She speaks in a soft tone, I give a confused look "Maybe it time to tell the guys, not the public but just the guys... they deserve to know, because" I stop her

"Shut up okay you're right" She smiles

"Who we telling first?"

"Vik and Tobi - Ethan and Josh - Simon and JJ"

"You've planned this haven't you Mouse?"

"Not at all, I just put people into pairs... come on get dressed we have people to impress" She giggles as she walks back into her room.

I guess the whole 'secret idea' was over.