All Wrong

*Meg's POV*

We waited for 2 hours before finally being called in. Harry helped me walk to the room we were lead to, I don't really listen to what the doctor say until he pulls out my file. I see the name 'Meg Stephenson'; that's not my name. I nudge Harry and point towards the name.

"Um excuse me, you have to wrong file" I say
"Are you sure? This is the name we were given by your father" he responds
"No I'm sure, my name is 'Meg Minter' and my father is wrong, that's his surname but because I'm adopted I still have my mum's name" I explain

The doctor walk out and towards the nearest nurse desk. I look over at Harry and he nods, in reassurance. After another 10 minutes of waiting, the doctor returns. "I've called your mother and she put me in touch with you older brother Simon? Is it? Well he now knows about what's happened and now I will proceed to tell you two" He was so calm about his mistake "You don't suffer heart problems, the reason for what happened was that your brain hadn't reacted well with the change and you simply blacked out, through no fault of your own" so that explains why my head hurt but I fucking knew I couldn't trust a hospital.

*Time Skip Journey Home*

I ran straight up to my room, leaving everyone worrying in the living room. I hope Harry explains it to them, I hope he explains it well. I'm not even like upset or angry that they got it wrong I'm just fucking scared because they contacted my dad. It's not like he wants anything to do with me but I also don't want him to do anything to the boys for allowing that to happen.

After all he's still my dad and I'm still his daughter.