Forever loving you

{A/N:Idk whether the song works btw... I hope it does}

*Harry's POV*

~Beep Beep Beep~

My alarm.. Damn, 9 a.m already.

I got no sleep last night, after explaining everything to the guys. I don't know where Meg ended up - I heard her bed room door slam but she wasn't there when I checked. I decide to try and call her for the fifteenth time and counting.

This time it didn't go straight to voicemail... "H-hello" I hear a frail voice whisper through the phone.

"Meg! Are you okay" I shot up, I need to know. There was no response.
"Where are you? Meg!?" There was a dead tone, she hung up.

Fuck.

I reach for my jacket and put it on... I'm going to look for her.

Let's just say I didn't have to go far.

I found her curled up at the end of the street.

*Meg's POV*

After responding to Harry, he came to look for me. I wasn't in danger but I was freezing, the tears on my face were dried up and I couldn't bare to look at him. I feel his warm hands reach around me, he picks me up and I instantly cover my face. I feel more tears falling. There's no reason for crying anymore it's just happening and I can't stop it. He kisses my forehead, it fill me with warmth. "I love you" I whisper, "I love you too" He replies.

I really do love him... He's the first person to come into my life and make me feel important. Not even Simon taking me in made me feel like this.

*Simon's POV*

"What the fuck?!"
Harry and Meg walk through the front door, Meg looks freezing and Harry looks guilty.
"I'll explain Simon, just calm yourself" Meg says.
Harry walks straight upstairs and doesn't say a word, making me more angry.
"After what happened in the hospital, that I'm guessing Harry explained, I stormed out... I left through my bedroom window and slept on the street corner. I was just angry and I don't know why but that felt like the best decision" She walks halfway up the stair and says so everyone could hear her "Not like you fucking cared anyway!"

Vik, JJ, Tobi and Ethan all came downstairs while Josh and Harry went to go check on Meg.

It wasn't my fault but it felt like it was. All I felt was pain. It wasn't the type that physically hurt, it just hurt me mentally.