Just a friend

*Meg's POV*

I wake up feeling sorta hungry, I don't want to feel pushy towards anyone because I've not even been here for a full day yet. I decide to text Simon:

{M=Meg/S=Simon}

M: Siiiimmmooonnn

S: Morning

M: You got any food I'm kinda hungry...

S: Come downstairs, Tobi and I are eating toast

M: Yaaaasss

I lock my phone and trudge downstairs. When I get into the kitchen, Simon put a plate on the side with toast on it and I sat down to eat. After having a nice conversation and some food I take myself back upstairs, if I told them I was putting my stuff away - lying of course because I was with Harry - I need to make that lie believable before any one see's my room.

I unpack my laptop and put it on the desk, I fold my clothes and put the in the wardrobe and... There's a knock at my door.

"Hey, Simon told me to give you these" Josh walks in and places some clothes on my bed, I smile and thank him as he walks back out. He gave me three jumper and five shirts that all had the letters 'SDMN' on, I'm guessing that was their youtube group... Probably short for something. I put them away along with my clothes apart from a pair of leggings and one of the maroon jumpers, I get changed because I've been in the same clothes for like nearly two days. Whoops.

*Harry's POV*

I can't be bothered to go to Meg's room, so I text her and ask if I could hang out in her room. A couple of minutes later she replies, I walk into her room to see her putting all her stuff away.

"Good Morning Mouse" I say with a smile.
"Mouse?" She laughs.
"It's my new nickname for you... Deal with it" I didn't actually mean to say mouse but I guess it'll catch on.
She giggles, I think she realises that wasn't meant to happen but fuck it... It's cute.
She's cute.
"Wanna help me record a video?" I ask, she turns around and smiles.
"I'd love to" Meg replies.

We walk back into my room and I pull a chair up for her to sit on in front of my camera. "What are we gonna record?" She asks. I shrug and open Twitter
"Let do a Q&A, do you have Twitter?"
"Of course I do, it's @itsmxghere"

-@wroetoshaw~ Doing a Q&A with @itsmxghere, use #banterbus for your questions.-

Within 5 minutes we have hundreds upon hundreds of questions.

"Let's do this, you pick the questions then we'll answer them collectively"

{Time skip to the end of the video}

"Know guys I don't know how to round this off, considering I hardly ever do these video's - so we'll see you guys later. Byee" I outro.

"Byee!" Meg continues.

I turn the camera off, now time for editing. I'm sorta hungry though, fuck it.

"Wanna go to Nando's? I'm sorta hungry after that" I ask.

"Urghhh let me get changed" she complains.

"You look fine Mouse" I smile, and so does she.

"Finnnneeeee, let me get some make-up on at least" Meg smiles "and I'll get some money" she adds.

"I'll pay but you might want to put some make-up on" I wink and she laughs again.

"I'll be back here in ten minutes" she walks out.

I check Twitter and reply to a couple of tweets.

-@itsmxghere~ Hanging out with @wroetoshaw it's the worst ;p-

-@wroetoshaw~ @itsmxghere you didn't have to agree-

-@itmxghere~ @wroetoshaw never said I didn't wanna hang out, just that it's the worst-

I smile and turn my laptop off. I wait for Meg to come back into my room.